Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Enchanting Designs Boutique

I couldn't get the app installed and I sent a email and John got me set up instantly and very quickly thanks so much John

tbrowntable

It started like this, I was looking for tutorials to make multiple currencies available and then I thought, "hey won't there be an app?" And I found this app. And looking at the reviews, I thought to just give it a go and it was super easy to set up. No code requirement (i don't know code) and after everything I had a problem, I did not know where to place the dropdown menu for the currency so I sent support an email and they responded within an hour and after I replied, they set it up within the next hour! Kudos to them :)

Fabulous Bargains Galore

Great app and got it for free. Thanks to Thomas Phung, was really helpfull. Keep up the great work. Well done

Navicom Technology

App is excellent and easy to set up except for the very last part where you had to add in a line of code in your template to get the currency converter drop down bar to appear.

This should be no problem for those who have basic coding experience, but for a total laymen like me it was quite a problematic issue. Support really shines in this area as they were able to fit the code into exactly where I wanted it to be. In addition they had also kindly informed me when they encountered a bug and requested me to republish the settings.

Skin Care By Suzie

Excellent, I had a problem installing my self so instead of contacting support I removed it because I did not want to take a chance on my site not working correctly while I wait for support. Well support contacted me very quickly on if I had a problem, They offered to install so I let them, They were very fast and efficient but more important had great communication with me. We had a few things to work out like working with my Quickview app, They took care of it so now I know my international customers will be happy. Thanks Son Phung for all of your help

Relomoto

Perfect currency converter! Had slight problems at first but Thomas and Tien were both very supportive and helpful. Highly recommended app!

MA PR SALES

Great App, The best in this category, good work, Thanks you

Qwerky Quilts 3D Bedding, Quilts, Cushions, Sheet Sets, Comforters, 3D Blankets

Excellent. Installed this app 10 minutes ago and i already have it installed and running perfect. Love the complete list of countries available :) . however some positioning is required on my website as the pop down menu seems to hide behind other tabs. this could be just were i am positioning the switcher. not a big deal :) i,m not good at html so for a novice like me it Works Great. thank you
www.qwerkyquilts.com

Petite Marie Organics

Lovely app! Quite easy to install even for non-techy types like me. Support is instant and helpful. Lots of customizable features. Looks really well and expensive on the page. Highly recommended!

1 2 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 111 Next