Currency Switcher by Secomapp

Currency Switcher by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Allow customers to buy and checkout on their local currencies.

Mediwala Overseas

Very good application and the customer support staff is also very supportive and very quick in solving all my doubts

Cospicky

CURRENCY SWITCHER TEAM IS AWESOME!!!!!

I had the system problem and first I thought it was cause by currency switcher, and the team keep contact us again and again to confirm and find out the real problem (finally it was other app problem!) and helped me setup everything, I CAN NOT THANK THEM ENOUGH!!!!

Bear Strength

Fantastic app.

Simple to install using the clear instructions provided in the app.

Works perfectly and looks good as well.

The support team are excellent - my emails were responded to and resolved within the hour.

Can't speak highly enough of this excellent app - a must have.

Thank you!

Taloso Tokyo Boutique

Great Thanks and Respects!
The app is great and the staff is really helpful!

Taro

POMMIER

App does exactly what it says on the tin and saved me a lot of time. Needed a bit of help with mobile navigation. Sent an email to the support team and had a resolution in seconds!

If your not a HTML savvy, I highly recommend giving this a try!

Enchanting Designs Boutique

I couldn't get the app installed and I sent a email and John got me set up instantly and very quickly thanks so much John

tbrowntable

It started like this, I was looking for tutorials to make multiple currencies available and then I thought, "hey won't there be an app?" And I found this app. And looking at the reviews, I thought to just give it a go and it was super easy to set up. No code requirement (i don't know code) and after everything I had a problem, I did not know where to place the dropdown menu for the currency so I sent support an email and they responded within an hour and after I replied, they set it up within the next hour! Kudos to them :)

Fabulous Bargains Galore

Great app and got it for free. Thanks to Thomas Phung, was really helpfull. Keep up the great work. Well done

Navicom Technology

App is excellent and easy to set up except for the very last part where you had to add in a line of code in your template to get the currency converter drop down bar to appear.

This should be no problem for those who have basic coding experience, but for a total laymen like me it was quite a problematic issue. Support really shines in this area as they were able to fit the code into exactly where I wanted it to be. In addition they had also kindly informed me when they encountered a bug and requested me to republish the settings.

Skin Care By Suzie

Excellent, I had a problem installing my self so instead of contacting support I removed it because I did not want to take a chance on my site not working correctly while I wait for support. Well support contacted me very quickly on if I had a problem, They offered to install so I let them, They were very fast and efficient but more important had great communication with me. We had a few things to work out like working with my Quickview app, They took care of it so now I know my international customers will be happy. Thanks Son Phung for all of your help