Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Mooandtwig

Great app, exactly what I was looking for and customer service was helpful too! Thanks guys!

Www Mypineapplestore Com

Very good app. Superb support. Highly recommend.

Granny Kates

I love using this app for creating multiple options!

Mouth Piece Guy

This app is wonderful!! Very easy to use and design-friendly. It looks clean and modern and the fact that we can add as many options as we want is truly a gift! We use it for order customization for a very custom product and it works great. Customers find it easy to fill out, the chosen options show up in their cart and checkout, and all of the information is in one place when we receive the order. We had an issue with integration and contacted support. They responded in one day and helped us out quickly and were very friendly. Would highly recommend this app and the company!

Winbox

Excellent service! In a matter of a couple of hours, they Manage to solve my issue!
Thanks guys!

Seah Designs Llc

The team at Infinite Options offered us fabulous support when we ran into some issues with install.

Ittiebittiebaby

I really enjoy using this app. It gives my customers options, I wasn't able to provide before I discovered this app. I had a minor issue that I couldn't solve myself. I reached out to the support team, and just like that IT WAS SOLVED! I would recommend this app to other stores!

Thebigdayshop

Excellent! I set up the app myself but when I needed customization, I reached out to the admin and paid a small fee to have them do it for me. Their service is quick and easy!

Acteon

works as advertised and the support was excellent.

Custom Embroidery And Designs

So easy to use. It's made my website look professional and helps me capture the information I need easily. I highly recommend it.