Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Inner Vision Studio

Excellent app that does what it says! Perfect for site where you need more options than Shopify allows. Friendly and responsive email support too when I had an issue with the code. Thanks Infinite Options!

Wulf Designs

Great app, but i would prefer it if uploadery was free or if you included a free file uploader in this app, that would be awesome! save us a lot of money.

Home And Timber

This is a great app! For the most part it is pretty easy to install and set up. I just wish it was a little bit easier to customize the look to match my other options. Either way, it is a must have for stores that offer customization!

Give Personalized Gifts

Just started with my new store and with this app. Very easy to setup various product options. Not hard at all. I had ShopPad/s support staff help me with the coding for this app and they we very quick to implement the coding changes and also in responding to my support requests as well.

Overall a 5 Star rating! Highly recommended!!

Brit And Bee

Best support out there and a very handy app!

Boxys

Review Infinite Options works like a charm. It allowed us to have our customer build their own product kit from within a kit itself with multiple drop down options all set to required. A tinny bug showed up but the support team on the chant engine was quick stepping in. Thanks Guys.

Awsm The Collective

great customer support. appreciate all the help! works seamlessly with my theme (Brooklyn)

Namesake Signs

Infinite Options is a great app that works hand in hand with shopify. The app was very easy to install and integrate with each one of my products. Simple and fast. I highly recommend the Infinite Options App.

Rion Douglas Gifts

Great app! Easy to install and great customer service!

Purple Printz

Love the app so far, paid for the white glove install.
Customer support is excellent and fast.
The biggest + is that the app if FREE.

A+ app and support.