Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Iwood Inc

Such a great app, works as well, if not better than the paid alternatives. The customer support is ridiculously fast in responding to issues and helped fix an issue we were having perfectly. Highly recommended!

Prettypushers

We use Infinite Options for our retail and wholesale websites. It's convenient to have one app that stretches over the 2 uses. Thank you!

Stormrider Gear

App is very easy to use and has a great feature, that we need, the required option ability. Customer service was great and overall we are please! Thanks

Omnigeneius

Nice App - good features, no issues during the testing process.

Thanks for keeping it free.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto

Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

Map Development Store

Great APP, easy to set up and customize. The name is accurate :) Support is friendly, timely and knowledgeable. A+++

Soleil New York

This is an excellent app! It was very easy to configure. I was given a link with step by step procedure and i was really surprised how easy it was to follow. Not like other apps with commands that I need to embed in the CSS file. Customer service was just amazing!!!! I was very lucky to have worked with Noah. He happen to support another app I installed which is the coin app. I can't remember getting this great technical support in my life! He respond quickly and make requested changes quickly! I highly recommend this app! And if you need an app for currency conversion, get the COIN APP! Same people handle customer support!!! Your website will be in good hands!

Rcbd Jewlery For A Cause

The rep I was working with (Noah) went above and beyond to help me with logic for a shopify store. He was super responsive and generally wanted to help me get to a solution that would have a positive lasting impact on the Shopify store.

Roxanne75

Excellent App. Has made it possible to place our personalized line on our website!

Ruffle Snuffle

Absolutely brilliant. Instant support and does just what I needed as had very specific requirements for the shop! Special thanks to Noah.

Dolcedietshop

Great free app! I needed assistance installing it and the techs we're very prompt and helpful! Would definitely recommend.