Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Chimed Creations

Best ever.
Even the service was great and fast!!

Thank you so much!!!

Irasoffs

Amazing customer service, thanks Noah!

Train Me Up

I have used this app on two client sites and found it to be exactly what is needed to make product customisation easy for my clients. The installation service is fast and cheap and takes the hassle out of the install.

Vapescom

These guys are awesome and I certainly appreciate all the help and support they provide, especially for a free app.

Biggest downside for us is not being able to track sales and control inventory level for each variant option.

We needed this app for our vape shop's long list of e-juice flavors on a single page but sometimes it doesn't work and we end up with vape orders missing e-liquid flavor options because the plugin/app does't load.

Great app if you do in-house made-to-order e-juice with many options and don't need or care about analytics.

Iwood Inc

Such a great app, works as well, if not better than the paid alternatives. The customer support is ridiculously fast in responding to issues and helped fix an issue we were having perfectly. Highly recommended!

Prettypushers

We use Infinite Options for our retail and wholesale websites. It's convenient to have one app that stretches over the 2 uses. Thank you!

Stormrider Gear

App is very easy to use and has a great feature, that we need, the required option ability. Customer service was great and overall we are please! Thanks

Omnigeneius

Nice App - good features, no issues during the testing process.

Thanks for keeping it free.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto

Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

Map Development Store

Great APP, easy to set up and customize. The name is accurate :) Support is friendly, timely and knowledgeable. A+++

Soleil New York

This is an excellent app! It was very easy to configure. I was given a link with step by step procedure and i was really surprised how easy it was to follow. Not like other apps with commands that I need to embed in the CSS file. Customer service was just amazing!!!! I was very lucky to have worked with Noah. He happen to support another app I installed which is the coin app. I can't remember getting this great technical support in my life! He respond quickly and make requested changes quickly! I highly recommend this app! And if you need an app for currency conversion, get the COIN APP! Same people handle customer support!!! Your website will be in good hands!