Infinite Options

Infinite Options | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Recomputing

the app do just what I need: adds new option where buyers can write an answer to my question. thanks!

Medical Silicone Bracelets

Very friendly and very helpful. We had trouble installing the app but Alan helped with installing it. I only installed it on one item to see how it operated. I placed an order from me. Boy that was fast. As soon as he installed it I had an order. lol.
It worked great! I saw my engraving instructions at checkout, and on email. Great Product. Very professional.

A Wild Soap Bar Llc

This app works great! When I couldn't figure out how to implement the code, customer service helped me in nothing flat. Then when I needed to tweak it a bit more, they did that too! Awesome customer service! Highly recommended!

Miuun

Unfortunately this app didn't work with our theme.

EDIT.
Ok the app didn't work but the guys from 'Infinite Options' handled it professionally, they contacted us quickly and fixed the problem in literally 5 min.
Thank you!

Genesishairbows

We're just starting out on Shopify and I've been playing around with this app for a few days. This is an amazing app! Our products can sometimes have complicated options that we would like to quickly apply to certain products and make it easier for our customers to request exactly what they want. This app can do exactly what we need it to do and more! Support was quick to respond when we thought we had an issue. Highly Recommended! Thank you so much!

Utahhandball

I pretty much suck at inserting lines into code. Hey, it makes me nervous! Anyway, these guys went over the top helping me get it working the way we needed to. I don't leave many reviews, but these guys deserve it. Very happy with the app and especially the great customer service. Thanks again to Alan and his team.

Brap Ch

It works perfectly! I had some issues about implementing the app but the customer service was great and fixed it instantly. I'm very happy with this app. It's really great for a free app

Case Fun Ltd

Excellent app cant believe it is free, really quick at helping and setting up. You can see results at www.casefun.com

Rachel George

Easy to use, perfect for the customised options I need. Excellent customer service when getting set up, replied to e-mails really quickly and resolved an issue I had straight away.

Bikes Humans

This app is exactly what we needed. We have a basic plan as we're just starting out and our products vary and require lots of customization. Shopify isn't perfect when it comes to accommodating this need so Infinite Options really saved our asses with this super simple solution. We even got a complimentary set up for a free app and they were helpful via email. Thank you guys, great work!