Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Karens Spice Kitchen

Great app - needed a way for customers to add messages to their orders. Did the install in about 10 mins, including watching the video that explains everything.

Woof N Stuff

This app is so easy to install, to use and more importantly it does what it says on the tin ! it takes the frustration of the standard shopify 3 options away giving you a lot more flexibility. Support are on the ball too, I had a question that was answered quickly and have received emails ( not bombarded ) checking if everything was working ok. The app is also free to use which of course is a big bonus especially when setting up a new business. Thanks a bunch for the app I love it.
www.woofnstuff.co.uk

Jaycimay

I love this App. I make and sell Beach Bags and there are a lot of color options. Infinite Options is absolutely what I was looking for. I had a problem (completely my fault because I am horrible with coding) and they fixed it for me. Support is Awesome!

Camoeverafter

Great app and outstanding support. A lot of my products have a free engraving option and I can add that to the products that have it. I can choose to apply options to a whole category or by product.

Divinely Dog

These guys are GREAT. Love the app. Its intutive to use and support is very responsive.

Clubfoot Accessories By Peek A Boo Covers

LOVE, LOVE , LOVE.. I have been looking for this exact thing forever.
This app is perfect. I recommend it to anyone that has more than one option needed to their products.

Thistledonicely

Excellent app. I have no coding, or previous website experience, i found this app very easy to use to add personalisation and options to my shop products.
The app does slow down after numerous options are added, but i do have over 100 listed so far so can't complain.

Born In Brooklyn Leather 2

Nice product, it took a little bit to figure out, but once I did, it did exactly what it said it did, and what I needed it to. Thanks for the great app!

Trophy Masters

Brilliant app. So simple to use and works perfectly.

Gymguyzshop

Great App. Easy to use and excellent support!