Infinite Options

Infinite Options | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Names By K And L

This is a great app. We just gave it 4 stars because it wasn't something we could apply on our own. However, the service they gave us was excellent and speedy. They installed it for us and it works great. We definitely would recommend this app!

Danax15 Shopify Com

This extension is saving our store, and was the deal breaker that let us bring our shop over to Shopify. Had a small hiccup with the options showing up in some products but then not in others. The crew over at Shoppad took a look at our store, sorted out the issues, and left us good to go for our site re-launch this week. Thank you!

Qualitybridalhangers

this little app is amazing and its FREE! thanks to shopify for providing a wonderful product :)

Luckythanku

I was looking for an option that did not come standard in my template, and shopify recommended Infinite Options. I had a little difficulty setting it up (I'm slightly technically challenged), however the support immediately stepped in and did it for me. (!) What amazing and QUICK service. It gave me the options I needed, and the turnaround was better than I could have hoped. I couldn't be happier with this experience.

Claire Kinder Studio

Infinite Options changed everything for us. It's so sleek compared to other apps and very easy to use. There were a few formatting issues we couldn't figure out ourselves, but the customer service team (Thanks, Alan!) was so speedy in helping us with all requests. Highly recommended!

Macroweb

Very useful way of adding customizing options to my products, thanks v much! :)

Recomputing

the app do just what I need: adds new option where buyers can write an answer to my question. thanks!

Medical Silicone Bracelets

Very friendly and very helpful. We had trouble installing the app but Alan helped with installing it. I only installed it on one item to see how it operated. I placed an order from me. Boy that was fast. As soon as he installed it I had an order. lol.
It worked great! I saw my engraving instructions at checkout, and on email. Great Product. Very professional.

A Wild Soap Bar Llc

This app works great! When I couldn't figure out how to implement the code, customer service helped me in nothing flat. Then when I needed to tweak it a bit more, they did that too! Awesome customer service! Highly recommended!

Miuun

Unfortunately this app didn't work with our theme.

EDIT.
Ok the app didn't work but the guys from 'Infinite Options' handled it professionally, they contacted us quickly and fixed the problem in literally 5 min.
Thank you!