Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Luxuria Clothing

Fast,got the job done in less than 30 minutes of me paying, even showed me where they put the code! highly recommend :) #LuxuriaClothing

Triple Mountain

Wow, I struggled with Shopify's default option set-up for a week and couldn't get it to work for the custom-made dream catchers we want to list. There were more feather colors than Shopify allowed. When I contacted Shopify Support, one of their awesome folks recommended that I try this app.

The app installed with a single push of the button, and I had all my feather colors and central adornments up on our dream catcher page in less than five minutes! It couldn't have been easier. Thanks so much, Shop Pad, for making this great app, and making it free for us small businesses! I'll be checking out your other apps when I'm looking for additional add-ons.

~ Eleda
www.TripleMountain.com

Paracordphilanthropy

quick and helpful assistance!

Gypsy Roots

Working great! Intro video makes it easy to set up and use.

For You This Day

Awesome support from Shoppad! They've been very responsive to questions. Great app! Has worked well adding many varied customizations to personalized products. Thank you! www.SophiaRoseandCo.com

Vermont Custom Works

Great Tutorials, Fantastic Customer Service-RECOMMEND

Karens Spice Kitchen

Great app - needed a way for customers to add messages to their orders. Did the install in about 10 mins, including watching the video that explains everything.

Woof N Stuff

This app is so easy to install, to use and more importantly it does what it says on the tin ! it takes the frustration of the standard shopify 3 options away giving you a lot more flexibility. Support are on the ball too, I had a question that was answered quickly and have received emails ( not bombarded ) checking if everything was working ok. The app is also free to use which of course is a big bonus especially when setting up a new business. Thanks a bunch for the app I love it.
www.woofnstuff.co.uk

Jaycimay

I love this App. I make and sell Beach Bags and there are a lot of color options. Infinite Options is absolutely what I was looking for. I had a problem (completely my fault because I am horrible with coding) and they fixed it for me. Support is Awesome!

Camoeverafter

Great app and outstanding support. A lot of my products have a free engraving option and I can add that to the products that have it. I can choose to apply options to a whole category or by product.