Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Stickheads Inc

Awesome customer service ... I asked if they could match the font and format of the Infinite Options dropdowns to those on my template and it was completed within 24 hours. The app is easy to use and allows me to offer multiple options for my personalized products.

Carpasus Test

Excellent service, very fast response, extremely helpful! Thanks especially to Noah for helping me with the styling!

Ontrendandfab

This app was exactly what I needed to be able to list up to 20 print sizes with over 30 colour options. If I hadn't found this I would not have been able to continue with Shopify. Installation was simple, the menu is self explanatory. What a relief I found this great app! http://ontrendandfab.com
Would highly recommend to anyone who needs to have lots of variables and/or variants.
I had one small glitch with choices showing in the cart twice - one email to support and they fixed it the same day.
Customer service just doesn't get any better than this.

Jewellery Furkeeps

This app was perfect for me to add customised options to my shop. Fast & friendly service helping me set up the app which didn't take long to do - thank you.

The Roll

Fantastic, quick, and friendly customer service.

Pippy Lily

The customer service team is amazing! They are so easy to deal with. Easy to understand directions. I would highly recommend this App for Shopify!

Love this app! Had a question since I am not totally tech savvy. I called for help and they answered instantly. The developer was so nice and helped make my issue easy and quick to remedy. Definitely recommend this app for anyone who needs customized product pages.

Cross Stitching Minis

Totally loving the simplicity and possibilities with this app! Also reached out to their support and Alan was quick to reply and not only pointed me in the right direction, but also offered to help set it up if needed. Great app and support all around :-)

Newhere Com

Excellent support and a great app too. Highly recommended and do go for the white-glove option. It is worth the time you spend watching the training video or reading the docs to learn how to configure the script.

Double B Monograms

Almost instant answers to every question that I've asked! Tons of unexpected help, too. Super friendly! Definitely my go-to app developer!

Canningcrafts

Customer service is amazing for this app!! My shop has many custom products, so this app is a necessity. When I first setup my website, they tweaked a few things for me. And when I reached out for support again, they got back to me right away with help. I love this app & the ease of use. THANKS!