Infinite Options

Infinite Options | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Gossypium Yogawear

Great Apps, have been using it for a few years now, very simple to use and does wonders ...
We use it to limit the amount of SKU .

Sport Lockets

This app has been very helpful for our site at SportLockets.com. We are using it for some pretty serious customization and the team has been very helpful with support tips as well. Thanks!

Soulpeaces

The Infinite Options app makes it so much easier and it's FREE!!! Seriously get this before you even start creating your product listings. I would rather use this app than the variant set-up in Shopify. Thank you!

Skin Buttr

The best!
Superior customer service.

I love Infinite Options!

Zeropure

It's a great app.
You can easily create new customized fields and add it to your products, duplicate and edit by a single click.
Just awesome.

Eroix Underneathwear

Infinite Reviews has been a great solution for our shop, particularly with its ability to allow customizable configurations for product bundles.

Not to mention, the customer support is stellar!

Sheilajaneteaching

These guys are awesome! Great product and great support. Pretty blown away.

Party Sprinkles

This app is awesome! perfect for custom items! I love how easy this is to use. You even have the option of creating different "forms" so you will use each one depending on the product your client orders. For me this was perfect, since I offer invitations, but also offer custom tags that don't require much personalization.
I love how professional they look, and the best of all is that this app is FREE!
Customer service is the best, very nice and personal! They installed this for me in less than 24 hrs.
Ryan is very friendly. Made me feel very taken care of :)
THANK YOU!!!

Nigerianwives

This guys are really awesome. Less than 12 hours response from the customer support to help with installation. Thanks a lot!

Mamabear Market

Had some challenges, the team was quick to respond, and helped me complete the customization that I needed! Totally recommend.