Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Roll

Fantastic, quick, and friendly customer service.

Pippy Lily

Time spent using app About 4 years

The customer service team is amazing! They are so easy to deal with. Easy to understand directions. I would highly recommend this App for Shopify!

Love this app! Had a question since I am not totally tech savvy. I called for help and they answered instantly. The developer was so nice and helped make my issue easy and quick to remedy. Definitely recommend this app for anyone who needs customized product pages.

Cross Stitching Minis

Location Ireland

Totally loving the simplicity and possibilities with this app! Also reached out to their support and Alan was quick to reply and not only pointed me in the right direction, but also offered to help set it up if needed. Great app and support all around :-)

Newhere Com

Time spent using app About 3 years

Excellent support and a great app too. Highly recommended and do go for the white-glove option. It is worth the time you spend watching the training video or reading the docs to learn how to configure the script.

Double B Monograms

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Almost instant answers to every question that I've asked! Tons of unexpected help, too. Super friendly! Definitely my go-to app developer!

Canningcrafts

Time spent using app About 3 years

Customer service is amazing for this app!! My shop has many custom products, so this app is a necessity. When I first setup my website, they tweaked a few things for me. And when I reached out for support again, they got back to me right away with help. I love this app & the ease of use. THANKS!

Karalux Boutique

Fast, easy and Noah from the Shoppad team was very helpful!

Pinecone Home

An awesome way to manage personalization, and work around some of the existing limitations with shopify

Avasty Designs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Exactly what I needed and their team is VERY helpful and responsive

My Favorite Finds

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Saved my life when I needed an easy way to add personalization on a new product line. I had a bit of trouble installing and customer service was amazing - they ended up installing it for me for free.