Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Corks Confetti

So far the app has been easy to use and for a free app it's pretty good! Once I figured out how to add CSS to our template for padding between options and removing borders, it looks great. Integrates well with Shopify.

Dugout Sports Trial

Fast, simple set up. Easy script input to run the app. Great customer service which will help you with any of the little things you may need. Easy 5/5

Alexandreanissa

Great App! Excellent customer service! It's free & does what it says! Definitely recommend.

Wishingyouwell

Quick response time when support needed installing the app. Thanks

Relative Rox

Great app! Love how easy it is to set up with products, especially those that require customization. Would definitely recommend using!

Olfactif

Had a little trouble with installation in our heavily customized template, and Robert took care of it in record time. When we asked for help, I expected an email asking 10 questions about our template and the specifics of what we needed, and instead I got, "OK, all done!" Thanks a million!

Noella Chase Designz

Simple and straightforward app to use. The suggestions are concise and clear. I haven't had a chance to implement them yet, so I can't speak to results but initially my impression is great!

Red Wagon Creamery

Definitely 5 stars. Super easy to use! I've used BoldApps, but this one is way better and worth it! Thanks for making such a great product!

Pepperminttwist Com

Absolutely LOVE this app!!! Plus the awesome customer service that comes with it! They are always prompt to answer my questions and help me out. I am very new to all of this and I am thrilled to be able to add the customization options to my theme! It looks very professional and works well!

Madhecticfoods

All I wanted to do was have my online customers create their own assorted box of products, and this app does it for free pretty easily. I was afraid of pasting the code in the wrong area so the support staff replied to my email very quickly and did it for me. It helped solve my needs and now my customers can order a custom box of products!