Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Micky Chase Jewelry

I really love this app. It is simple and easy to use and the results look very clean and professional. Needed this app to add customization fields my product pages. Thanks so much for this app!

Designd Expressions

Absolutely perfect for my needs, and pretty easy to set up. It does lag a bit when loading a product page but i don't find that to be a big deal. Only thing that could make this even better would be if it integrated into the shopify pos app!!

Full Throttle Saloon

Amazing app, top notch customer support. These guys have got it going on. App has great options, easy to use, just perfect. Good enough for the world's largest biker bar Full Throttle Saloon! Thank You Guys for the setup and help!

Polish Nail

So flexible! Every time I get stuck on how I can present something, I look now to Infinite Options.

Would love to see a little more refinement as the app matures, but this is a great tool.

Emicia Mai

Fantastic app! I was able to create unlimited custom drop down menus for our made to measure clothing.

Noah did an excellent job of helping me to place the options exactly where I wanted them on the page. The product page looks great now!

Thanks so much for creating this app, my store wouldn't be the same without it!!

Made You Smile Balloon Co

amazing amazing service. Noah was so quick and had help within 12 hours. Thank you, I cant recommend enough

Hellodrmr

Amazing app! I carry a lot of personalized products that wouldn't work with Shopify's 100 variations limit. This was the perfect way to fix that. Excellent service as well! My theme was causing an issue with the app showing all of the fields correctly, but the Infinite team got it fixed for me quickly, even around the holidays. Definitely recommend this one!

Alongcameabox

This app worked perfectly for the many options I needed for my product, which are custom gift boxes. The customer service was beyond amazing! I could not believe that they responded the same day and not only installed it for me but placed the coding exactly where I needed it so our product description came first and then our options. Thank you soo incredibly much! You have saved me so much money and stress! :) I still cannot believe this is all free!

Piquanty

Great app and as importantly the people behind it. Theses guys are rock stars and give unparalleled customer service. Alan has been wonderful to work with. Way thumbs up!

Flowersack Dresses

Love it! Easy to use and did exactly what I was hoping for.