Infinite Options

Infinite Options | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Party Supples Store

This is a great app for personalized products. I had trouble setting it up but support was quick and friendly. After Robert set it up, I was able to easily go in a add as many options and variants as I wanted. Robert also help me set up my shopping cart so customers can review their order before purchase. Thanks, Robert!!

Birch And Branch

I am really happy with how this app works with my store! I wasn't sure at first as the default install didn't really match my themes variants. Support tweaked the setting within 24 hours and now it matches perfectly. Just awesome!

Allgiftframes

Awesome tool with fantastic support. The assistance was quick and solved my problem. This is a must have for personalized products such as ours. Thank You!

Lifejoymantra

Awesome app.
We had given up hope of ever being able to get personalization options done without paying someone to code for us. Luckily we found Infinite Options. Just one line of code to copy and save, then customize using their simple app options. The app was a breeze to customize to our needs, including character limits.
Thanks Infinite Options.

If you want to see some of the personalization options we added using this app, check them out at our site.

Corks Confetti

So far the app has been easy to use and for a free app it's pretty good! Once I figured out how to add CSS to our template for padding between options and removing borders, it looks great. Integrates well with Shopify.

Dugout Sports Trial

Fast, simple set up. Easy script input to run the app. Great customer service which will help you with any of the little things you may need. Easy 5/5

Alexandreanissa

Great App! Excellent customer service! It's free & does what it says! Definitely recommend.

Wishingyouwell

Quick response time when support needed installing the app. Thanks

Relative Rox

Great app! Love how easy it is to set up with products, especially those that require customization. Would definitely recommend using!

Olfactif

Had a little trouble with installation in our heavily customized template, and Robert took care of it in record time. When we asked for help, I expected an email asking 10 questions about our template and the specifics of what we needed, and instead I got, "OK, all done!" Thanks a million!