Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Studio Of Mode 2

Very good product. Thank you so much for keeping it free.

Gmssilver

Great app and Alan was so helpful and did everything really quickly! Recommend this 100%

Cakeforyou

Both Noah and Alan + the entire team are amazing! Prompt in answering my questions and helped me in setting up the Infinite Options app for my store. Definitely white glove customer service and will definitely recommend them to my future clients as well.

Bravo!

-David

Cocolelly

I have never experienced this level of customer service. The ShopPad team was quick, efficient, and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to working with them again in the future, and would recommend their services to anyone interested.

Torpedo Rays Scuba Online

Super easy, added a Date-of-Birth field that is required for courses we sell. They even logged into my account (with permission) and matched the formatting.

Drgoodvet

Great for our online pet store, as we cannot sell FDA products to non-patients. The best part about this app is the technical support! I got my issues resolved in a very timely and professional manner! Would definitely use other apps from this company.

Iroocca

Really great app! works just as described. And the best part - it's free! :)

Marys Brigadeiro

Great app and awesome support. Thanks!

Heroes Of The Hearth

Great app, does exactly what it says it's going to do!

Pool Store Canada

Update -

The team at ShopPad are fantastic, Logan did an excellent job of helping us out. We need to leave another 5 stars but sadly they aren't available.

Its a great app for Shopify, My only disappointment was that it does not offer a price variant for customer options.

I will still use this app along side Shopify's Variant option, not quite what I wanted but a great app any way. Customer service is fantastic and fast to set install for me.

5 stars guys