Infinite Options , 3,891 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to add customizable options to products, leading to increased sales. It's praised for its efficient performance, compatibility with Shopify 2.0 themes, and seamless integration with other apps. The customer support team is highly commended for their quick and effective service. Some merchants suggest improvements like a font preview feature and variable pricing for different options, but the sentiment is generally positive.

Edited July 24, 2019

Customer service is fast to respond in chat and help. works awesome for what we need. Let you guys know more as we use it.

Prolevel | Professional Gaming Wear®
2 months using the app
October 25, 2017

I'm nowhere near being a techie or knowing code at all! The video was so well done, that it was easy to follow the steps and make the changes to the code in my Shopify theme (I use Minimal), plus it was easy to go back and recheck my steps to make sure I didn't miss anything. The variables now work very nice. Thank you for the fantastic App, excellent video. I think the video speaks volumes about the care and attention the team at The ShopPad Inc. took to make sure their customers had a great experience, whether they understood code or not! In the process I learned something! So I am 110% confident that if I need help and if I called, that their service would also be exemplary! Great Job.

Rapunzel Croft
September 13, 2019

Very responsive customer reviews, It would be perfect if joining Uploadery and Infinite Options together, my store uses image uploader of Uploadery and just one of Infinite options is text, so kind of confusing at the start

AllAboutOurPals
Vietnam
March 7, 2019

Mandy was one of the most helpful support agents I have dealt with in all of shopify. Thanks to her, and her patience, she had me up and running! Thank you!

SoFresh Meal Plans
November 25, 2019

I'm using this app to add additional product options to an existing product in order to "up sell". "Bundling Options" is possible with their chat support team. So far it's looking good for me! Thanks Mandy for all your help!!

ITLA
August 14, 2019

Great help from support and works brilliant. Would recommend app to anyone looking to provide product options and variants.

Dentech Ireland
Ireland
September 3, 2021

I wasted HOURS installing/uninstalling the code snippet, changing the display option selections, disabling quick shop, editing the cart labels ect and still couldn't get it to work. Extremely frustrating and disappointing. One word: VELA. I did in 5 minutes on a free app what I couldn't do in 5 hours on a paid app. This may work for your theme but it certainly didn't work for mine.

Jax and Ollie
2 months using the app
July 12, 2016

So far so good. Still creating options. Thanks for this great tool!

Kaluwellaco
About 2 months using the app
February 3, 2016

Amazing customer service! Im new to shopify and the customer service team at the shoppad went above and beyond to meet my needs. I really recommend this app for anyone trying to add extra settings on their products.

Lavilez Techservice
May 1, 2018

Excellent customer service and wonderful team. Annette and Logan were helpful and fast at addressing some issues. :)

Andreabonelli