Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Myrume

So far, so good! The customer support seems to be very accessible.

Tigerwear

I needed an app for my store. Contacted Infinite Options who actually installed it on my site quickly, efficiently and what is more FREE OF CHARGE ! I was most impressed

Cased Official

Very responsive staff and the app is really convenient :) Thanks for the good work!

Architectural Signs

Good to work with, especially when you offer products that needs to be customized.

Sugar Plum Delights

This App Is Awesome, It's Hard To Believe Its Free. Customer Service Is Great With Fast Turnaround, I Recommend This To Anyone Considering :-) :-) :-) :-)

Madel Designs

Very intuitive and easy to use interface that installed on my site with no effort, seamlessly integrated into my theme. I had thought offering mix-n-match options would take custom development so had put it off... only to find this app and have it up and running in under an hour - with a sale on the product within a few hours. Great experience. I wish I found it earlier.
Madeleine
madelnightlights.com.au

Ilovemydogmore

This is an awesome, simple to use app that I highly recommend. Very easy to install and really flexible. Love how it will link a customization set with a tag. Love it!

Candlestudio

Seriously this is one of the best apps that I have installed! It allows me to set up multiple options on sales and allows my customer to choose what they want. Whenever I have a buy one get one promo...or buy any two products......the option to choose is now available.

Cussingcups

Great customer service, always the most important thing and they nail it. Plus, the app works great and enables me to sell custom products! Excellent!

Making Statements

Great free solution if you need custom fields or options. Great support. Great app, well done guys !