Infinite Options

Infinite Options

Built for Shopify

Reviews (3,930)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance product listings with a variety of options, especially beneficial for customized items. Its conditional logic functionality maintains a professional look on product pages and integrates well with other apps and themes. The app is also praised for its competitive pricing and effective customer support, with team members like Daniel, Jordin S, and Emily F receiving specific commendations for their excellent service.

October 7, 2020

Infinite options is awesome to customize accurately your store.
Support is very efficient and available to help customers.
Dropdowns, radio buttons, checkboxes, text area etc : all kinds of forms are available and deeply customisable.
Conditionnal logics is also very helpful , and very intuitive to use !
Thanks Infinite Options !

Décor'S & Moi
France
May 5, 2017

Amazing! Had them set it up for me and I took it from there. Exactly what I was looking for!

Zozubaby
March 13, 2019

This app works perfectly! They even help with installation! I couldn't find the correct page on my template and they helped us out quickly. Thank you.

Suits You Sexy Swimwear
December 7, 2016

Great app...exactly as described

Prostock Athletic Supply Ltd
September 5, 2019

Best app in the shopify store for adding variations for products .Will buy more app from the same author

A Plus Medical Scrubs
Edited February 22, 2019

This is just the app I needed to add more variants to my products . Anh was so freaking awesome in assisting me to set up the app & also in helping me create the options for my products. Thank You so Much !

The Diamond Piece
April 29, 2020

Fantastic. It's a tiny bit more expensive than the other app i was using, but its perfect. The last app i used didn't always show the custom text field i needed, which meant i lost the sale. So paying the little extra is totally worth it. The app looks great, and the support team is one of the best. My support rep Abby in particular, was incredibly helpful. Certainly reccomend this app.

Premier Medal Hangers USA
November 15, 2018

The app is exactly what I was looking for. Now my customers, who may be ordering two care packages for two different kids, can include a personalized text message for both.

Love their tech support...extremely helpful!

hugabox
October 14, 2023

Unfortunately this app just doesn't meet our needs. While the options sync well within the platform and the price does adjust on the product page, when added to cart, it creates multiple products within the cart which is much too confusing for the customer. If you're just looking for an app that can create bundles, this will work well for you. If you have a complex product with many different variants, this app sadly falls short.

Unmeasured Events
2 days using the app
July 17, 2019

This App is amazing, as the name suggests the options are infinite! Such good value for money and the support is great too!

The Bay Room