Infinite Options , 3,891 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to add customizable options to products, leading to increased sales. It's praised for its efficient performance, compatibility with Shopify 2.0 themes, and seamless integration with other apps. The customer support team is highly commended for their quick and effective service. Some merchants suggest improvements like a font preview feature and variable pricing for different options, but the sentiment is generally positive.

October 4, 2018

It's easy to use and opens within the Shopify interface, the documentation is good, and the CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS GREAT!

This app fills a huge gap in Shopify's capabilities! It's free, really, and they aren't using your data or customer information in any way...(I double checked the privacy policy).

The only thing it doesn't have that I want is dependencies between the option sets...hopefully in a future release it will!

Living Patriot
June 21, 2017

Please add price-affecting option function!!

Friction Jewelry
2 months using the app
November 11, 2016

I had a hard time installing it but now that its installed its super easy to use and really simplifies the purchasing terms for my customized items! Thanks!

Rustic Daisy Designs
December 3, 2020

Great app. Anh helped me with the installation and maked the app fit perfectly my theme.
It is simple to use, relatively advanced, and fast to install.

GENNY.PI
Italy
February 6, 2020

I used this app to help me organize meal options on my website. The conditional logic feature helped organize, and the team made personalized code so it would look more aesthetic on my product page. I only wish I could have more flexibility with choosing how the options showed. But overall, the whole team at infinite options is amazing. They respond quickly, are attentive to your questions and needs, and really do try their best. 5/5 service!

Farmer Jacks
About 2 months using the app
August 25, 2016

Easy to install and super easy to use! SO glad to have found this!

Grace James Kids
February 20, 2020

S.A.V -24/24 -⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- Une véritable écoute des problèmes de l'utilisateur, je recommande cette application.

Choupi'Pets
France
April 9, 2016

Absolutely brilliant. Instant support and does just what I needed as had very specific requirements for the shop! Special thanks to Noah.

Ruffle Snuffle
March 15, 2019

I'm new and it was easy to install and it's working fine. The guys at the support team are awesome and helped me for the final adjustments to look like I wanted. Thank you, Logan and Alan

Paola Ranova Spiritual Jewelry
June 15, 2021

I really like this app and was able to get the additional options I was needing for my products. I had a few issues with how the app was styling the new options, but the customer service using their expert help feature was absolutely outstanding and was able to tackle my issues with speed and effectiveness.

TableTop Prints