Infinite Options

Infinite Options

Built for Shopify

Reviews (3,929)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance product listings with a variety of options, especially beneficial for customized items. Its conditional logic functionality maintains a professional look on product pages and integrates well with other apps and themes. The app is also praised for its competitive pricing and effective customer support, with team members like Daniel, Jordin S, and Emily F receiving specific commendations for their excellent service.

February 8, 2021

I had Anh & the team help set up the app in my store - as I have no idea what I’m doing - set up was fast and it’s already up and running! Great service & so far loving the app! Thank you

Arc and Co Designs
August 10, 2016

I enjoy the easy set up and use of this app. I've been able to provide customized items to my customers with out incurring a large bill. Keep up the good work.

Butter Angels
September 26, 2018

Great app for adding extra options for products for sale. Excellent help & support. Highly recommend.

Elizabeth Raine
January 26, 2023

Hi there, I was told about this app and that it could be a possible solution to what I’m looking to do with my products. I need verbal guidance how to set this up. Can anyone contact me to see if this app is what I need. Thank you so much 760 801-9010

I could really use the support :)

PaulyJen
August 25, 2016

Great app that has allowed us to add personalisation options for our range of products. A+ support from the team as well with any tweaks we've wanted.

Metcheck
October 29, 2020

Great app with fast support. We are using it to offer tiered gift wrap pricing and personalized messages. Thank you Ralph and Mandy!

Aldo Sohm
Edited September 30, 2019

The only thing I wish could be better about this app is the ability to strip/trim the order data coming from the app. Other than that, its the best one for our needs.

The Happy Homebody
March 22, 2022

lousy interface and process to implement - Way too cumbersome to implement if you need multiple pricing per variant . For 4 options and 200 variants with different costs the effort is over 1000 operations - Per Product!

Trail Kitchens
3 months using the app
May 23, 2023

Needed help with CSS and they provided a solution ASAP! Incredible customer service and support. Great for our use case needing extra fields submitted for product orders.

Blogs Hobby Shop
November 8, 2018

Super but it automatic show things in english and it is not possible to change them in german by my self.

Blumen Freude.at