Infinite Options

Infinite Options

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 2, 2016

These guys are great. the software works perfectly, you get multiple options of dropdowns, check boxes etc and they responded immediately and fixed a minor styling issue. Highly recommended

First Choice Cricket
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 2, 2016

Great app! Thanks for Shoppad i was able to do customization on my products that i offered on my site. I just started out and cannot afford to pay another $10+ on apps that is suppose to be something so simple! Not only did Shoppad help me resolve this issue, I contacted them to help and they were able to fix it on my site within 24 hours! Great Customer Service! Great App!

Everything With Paper
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
February 2, 2016

excellent app. Customer service second to none - answered a query from late friday day by saturday morning.....and its free!!

Cupsetc
Time spent using app: 12 days
February 2, 2016

Great app and customer service. Some of the items on my site can be personalised. This app is perfect as I can tailor it to my needs.I had a little trouble installing one element (I think the problem was my theme not the app) I emailed shoppad and they sorted it for me straight away, free!
Thanks

Garcher Designs London
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 1, 2016

Love the white-glove setup, and the app gav me just what I needed.

Revolution Gelato
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 1, 2016

It's a simple and great App.
Thank you for your quick help, without your support I could't do it myself.

Moonglowart
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 29, 2016

Great customer support and very easy to use.

Bc Spca
Time spent using app: 27 days
January 29, 2016

Great App! Excellent customer service ;-)

Amrit Jewelry
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 29, 2016

Totally amazing support! They helped me with CSS changes and made it look awesome in my store!

Thank you guys!

Wahlmans Interior
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited April 25, 2017

Been using this app for over a year now. First of all, the customer service is top notch. When I had a problem, it was resolved within hours. Today I had a question about a feature and was able to have it answered in a live chat. This app does so much and I'm not even using it to its full potential. I'm a small e-commerce with variables that this app solves. I wouldn't be able run my store without Shoppad or an IT person. Being small, the IT person really isn't an option. Thank you!

My Sassy Notions