Infinite Options , 3,887 reviews

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to add customizable options to products, leading to increased sales. It's praised for its efficient performance, compatibility with Shopify 2.0 themes, and seamless integration with other apps. The customer support team is highly commended for their quick and effective service. Some merchants suggest improvements like a font preview feature and variable pricing for different options, but the sentiment is generally positive.

February 12, 2020

Infinite Options has been easy to work with. There is some setup but they have a great support team. Lots of functionality. Definitely a keeper!

Clothed with Truth
March 14, 2018

I was looking for an app that could add more options and choices and Infinite options seems to do the job well! I use Shopify variants for options that affect the price and Infinite options for the ones that don't. Since I wanted the design to be the same as my themes, I've ordered a custom install service from The Shop Pad. They have installed and styled the app very quickly and I am happy with the end result!

Lambandraccoon
Lithuania
January 31, 2022

Very easy to install and setup. I needed some custom CSS styling help and the support team was very fast and efficient in assisting with my needs. Highly recommend!

Thin Line Outfitters
April 17, 2020

The app has stopped working without any change to the system, which cost us a lot of money and we probably lost a lot of customers on our webshop who in times like these are more important than ever.

No support during business times for european customers!

Peter bringt's
Germany
2 months using the app
January 30, 2021

awesome app, and awesome customer service, with clear explanations, super fast answer 24/24. Thank you so much

dressupyourpurse
July 3, 2015

Super Helpful. The app is going to be very useful for me and the customer service really helped to make it work without stress. Highly recommend the app to anyone looking for a way to add custom options for their products.

Epimo Tailors
Edited May 18, 2020

Did exactly what I wanted. Support team was super helpful getting custom CSS on my website in a matter of minutes!

Gearhead Prints
October 4, 2018

It's easy to use and opens within the Shopify interface, the documentation is good, and the CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS GREAT!

This app fills a huge gap in Shopify's capabilities! It's free, really, and they aren't using your data or customer information in any way...(I double checked the privacy policy).

The only thing it doesn't have that I want is dependencies between the option sets...hopefully in a future release it will!

Living Patriot
June 21, 2017

Please add price-affecting option function!!

Friction Jewelry
2 months using the app
November 11, 2016

I had a hard time installing it but now that its installed its super easy to use and really simplifies the purchasing terms for my customized items! Thanks!

Rustic Daisy Designs