Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Call Me Lovey

Very simple set-up. Easy to integrate once you find the right liquid file for your template. Highly recommended if your products/orders have multiple custom options.

Chudabeef

Needed an so we could allow customers to choose 4 bags of beef jerky at a time on our monthly subscriptions. As soon as we installed this we received great customer service and really fast response too! Definitely recommend this app!

Rv 4 Life

Implemented this functionality on our RV-4-Life.com store, and it worked perfectly! Support was awesome! Have used it on 2 other stores, as well, and will continue to expand our use of it! Thank you again for all the help!

Jamesandscarlette

This app is FABULOUS! It took our shop from decent to fantastic in no time! It met all m needs and allowed me to be more creative with our shop. It really has made it possible for us to be exceptional for our customer base. Can't wait to show it off on November 1st which is our shops open date. Thanks Infinite Options!

Made Of Sundays 2

A simple and efficient way to bulk edit options when you don't want or can't use the default variations. Highly recommended.

Sarahsoyd

My website has many complex personalised items. I managed to install the app but the options were appearing in the incorrect place, and some options were not transferring to the shopping cart. The staff at Infinite Options corrected all my mistakes quickly and without fuss - and all free. Fantastic app and wonderful staff.

Nings Pottery

My website offers Personalized pottery for Wedding and Anniversary gifts. I have been searching for something like Infinite options for a long time. I'm glad that I finally found it. Infinite Options is perfect, it is very easy to set up and allows you to customize it for your web site needs. Well done!

Phils Pens

Ryan ODonnell got Infinite installed in just a few minutes

Weddingparaphernalia

Really easy and quick to use - thank you!!

Sophies Favors And Gifts

We've been looking for something like this for a long time. Infinite Options is remarkably easy to use. Works like a charm!