Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Garcher Designs London

Great app and customer service. Some of the items on my site can be personalised. This app is perfect as I can tailor it to my needs.I had a little trouble installing one element (I think the problem was my theme not the app) I emailed shoppad and they sorted it for me straight away, free!
Thanks

Revolution Gelato

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love the white-glove setup, and the app gav me just what I needed.

Moonglowart

Time spent using app About 1 year

It's a simple and great App.
Thank you for your quick help, without your support I could't do it myself.

Bc Spca

Great customer support and very easy to use.

Amrit Jewelry

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App! Excellent customer service ;-)

Wahlmans Interior

Location Sweden

Totally amazing support! They helped me with CSS changes and made it look awesome in my store!

Thank you guys!

My Sassy Notions

Time spent using app Almost 6 years

Been using this app for over a year now. First of all, the customer service is top notch. When I had a problem, it was resolved within hours. Today I had a question about a feature and was able to have it answered in a live chat. This app does so much and I'm not even using it to its full potential. I'm a small e-commerce with variables that this app solves. I wouldn't be able run my store without Shoppad or an IT person. Being small, the IT person really isn't an option. Thank you!

De Young Flower

We wanted to add some specific options for our customers (specifically, a delivery date, time & card message) and I was intimidated by coding. Thus, I sought help with Infinite Options and they executed my requests right away. I was pleased with how easy it was and appreciate some of the teachable moments this app provides.

Thanks Alan for all your care and attentiveness. Our website is now more appropriate to our business.

Lifesizecreations

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app and it's free! This is the second app that I have used from Shop Pad and I can highly recommend.

Giftcaricatures

Impeccable customer service, that go above and beyond to help. This 'ethos' is clear to see in the quality of their work. 'Infinite options' solves a lot of problems for us, and best of all... it's free. I'd have no hesitation in recommending apps from these guys. Well done !