Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

A Despedida

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 3 years

Very simple to use and install!

Jack Foster Handmade

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really nice options software. The only drawback is there is no way to way to bulk edit products. Still a 5 star app due to minimal code/setup required and very easy to use.

Luxycharms

I am enjoying this app a lot. I t is very useful , and fit my unique requirements. Customer service was polite, and fast.

Sassy Threadz

Great customer service & the app is just what I needed.

Cornish Tea Coffee

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

We've been using infinite options for a few years now. Not only does the app work well, the support staff are quick to respond when we want help making changes.

Party Supples Store

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is a great app for personalized products. I had trouble setting it up but support was quick and friendly. After Robert set it up, I was able to easily go in a add as many options and variants as I wanted. Robert also help me set up my shopping cart so customers can review their order before purchase. Thanks, Robert!!

Birch And Branch

I am really happy with how this app works with my store! I wasn't sure at first as the default install didn't really match my themes variants. Support tweaked the setting within 24 hours and now it matches perfectly. Just awesome!

Allgiftframes

Awesome tool with fantastic support. The assistance was quick and solved my problem. This is a must have for personalized products such as ours. Thank You!

Lifejoymantra

Awesome app.
We had given up hope of ever being able to get personalization options done without paying someone to code for us. Luckily we found Infinite Options. Just one line of code to copy and save, then customize using their simple app options. The app was a breeze to customize to our needs, including character limits.
Thanks Infinite Options.

If you want to see some of the personalization options we added using this app, check them out at our site.

Corks Confetti

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

So far the app has been easy to use and for a free app it's pretty good! Once I figured out how to add CSS to our template for padding between options and removing borders, it looks great. Integrates well with Shopify.