Infinite Options

Infinite Options

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 24, 2015

I AM REALLY IMPRESSED FROM THE APP AND SPECIALLY SERVICE.

Leatherwindow
Pakistan
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 24, 2015

Infinite Options was the perfect solution for my Shopify store. Shop Pad's white glove service was amazing...the team was so responsive and prompt. It really felt like I was working with them as an extension of my own team. If you are looking for a way to add product options for your site and are considering Infinite Options, my advice is to go for it!.

Deborah Edward
Owner
edwardtitaniumrings.com

Besttitaniumrings Com
Time spent using app: 9 months
November 23, 2015

Great app - we use it to allow customer to add custom messages on photo cards and other printed material. Awesome team of experts to deal with, super fast workers!

Coastalprinting
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 23, 2015

This is is very good ooption!! i treally solved my problem i really need before, i had a few orders to custom make, it works awesome!, my customers are very happy for this easy apps too. so i will consider to use it. my shop is :www.milanblocks.com

Milanblocks
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 20, 2015

Very easy to use, and great support. Highly recommend

Arrange Floral Design
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
November 20, 2015

The support response is fantastic! I always feel like I am bothering the developers with all my change requests, but they do an awesome job! The response time is definitely within reason. Alan is the best!

Offbeat Gourmet
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 19, 2015

Great app and quick response from the developer!

Poncho Baby Inc
Time spent using app: About 5 years
November 14, 2015

Fantastic app!
When I had issues setting up, developer was incredibly helpful and fast to respond!

Highly recommended!

Avila
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
November 12, 2015

My issue was resolved so quickly! They took care of the coding that was too complicated for me. I was impressed with their service.

Miss Ellies Body Basics
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 12, 2015

We were easily able to add mix and match customization for gift boxes that had up to eight options each. The online documentation was very helpful in fine-tuning Infinite Options to work with our theme so that customers and the store owner could see their selection throughout the checkout process. Customer support reached out to us to offer installation help, but we were able to work it out ourselves.

Mn Nice Spice