Custom Price Calculator

Custom Price Calculator

by ApiPPA

Live price calculator for customized products

mforia.com

I have to say this app is awesome it works well for our print shop the support is just as great quick response.

The Hackney Draper

We are using this app with fairly complex formulas and it works really well. The app developers are also really helpful and worked with us to fine tune to exactly what we needed- very happy!

Rocky Mountain Decals

Great customer service!
They are quick to respond and extremely helpful with setup and questions. If there are any options they do not currently have, or any "issues" using the app with Shopify, they look into it right away. The app itself does exactly what we need. Calculating how many items needed per sq/ft. Very clean look and user friendly.

Myron Toback Inc.

One of the most helpful apps I've found thus far. Helped me build a price calculator that gives my customers over 10 thousand variants, and saved me a lot of time, and effort.

Us Floor Covering

A great application, perfect for my store, and the best thing is the great customer service team it has, they are perfect, I recommend them to everyone.

curtain.dk

I have quite an advanced product portfolio with needs of a calculator and drop down menus, image selectors etc., and this app solves it to perfection.

I have had a few problems with the app and they have helped and responded every time I have contacted them. Very great support!

The Banner Lab

A must-have app for selling anything by the square foot. I have been waiting for this for a very long time.

Simple setup and installation, excellent price point, lots of options. Very robust app.

Alpha Global Imports Pty. Ltd.

This is the best app for the feature it provides. Easy and simple to use. Does what it says. A lot of new features are promised to be coming soon.
It really helped us provide custom pricing for our products which was not possible with any other app the way it can be done with this app.
The support is quick and friendly. They helped a lot in the process from installation to configuration.
Thanks a lot.

NeverBuyAnotherFilter

Awesome app. Awesome support. This app allowed me to customize prices like I had envisioned. No other app I tried over 2 years could do this. Thanks for creating this app!

Gecko Glazing

Quite a relief to find this app - was getting frustrated trying to work out which other options were worthwhile. Fairly easy to use and, so far, does exactly what I need it to and good value. Very pleased so far.

Previous 1