Custom Price Calculator

Custom Price Calculator | Reviews

by ApiPPA

Live price calculator for customized products

PBS Direct

I used this app to work around the 100 variant limit - selling my products by linear foot. It's quite a powerful app - being able to write custom formulas for the variables you would like to include in your calculator makes almost anything possible! Sahil especially was very helpful when I wasn't sure how to set up additional "handling fees" for certain variables.
Unfortunately this work-around does not translate to the back end (for sales reps creating orders in admin), but for customer experience on front end it is awesome!

Faberin.es

¡Muy buen aplicación! La usamos para personalizar las fichas de producto y crear productos a medida. La utilización es sencilla y con infinidad de variedades. Además tienen muchos artículos en los que explican cómo personalizar aún más la tienda con la aplicación sin saber nada de código.

Banner Bros

This app is a HUGE relief. Although implementation can be tricky at first, I was able to reach out to the developer and they resolved all my issues at no additional cost. Now that everything is working, I couldn't be happier with the result. I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone looking for a calculator solution for their store.

taartenland.be

Hi my name is Arber Jakupi, and i wanted to say that I've been using custom calculator for a while and it performs really well, Especially after some tweaks from Nishant. Service also great.
Thanks guys and all the best to you.
Arber

ZEBRA BLINDS

Great app, we sell window blinds and just what we’ve been looking for to calculate per square meter. The only missing feature is when you do manual order in behalf of customer you don’t have the option from this calculator, maybe something the team can improve in the future but other than that well recommended and great support too.

alessandro-699

I use this app and really like the way it works. I faced an issue and contacted their support, they helped me to fix that issue in a very short interval of time. Highly recommended, Thank you so much Sahil :)

Harrison Cropper

The team were super helpful and worked really hard to help get it working with my site. I would really recommend the app

get FLOORING

The tech support for this app is incredible. The app is fully customizable, it just takes some time and effort, but is well worth the final product. This tool will be invaluable to the success of our store.

Creazioni Fadal

Great app that allows you to customize products in many ways. 5 stars to customer support too. I recommend it!

Stalama AB

Incredibly helpful and always willing to walk you through your calculations to make it work. Would recommend to anyone in need of an app like this!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9