Custom Price Calculator

Custom Price Calculator

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 18, 2023

Great app that I use for custom options on my website. Everything is customizable and the support is great from the team.

TheCleaningGenie
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 12, 2023

So far, this app is AMAZING! Once I figured out how to set this up for my quilting business that charges by the square inch a 1/2 cent increments, I was about to take my highly customized pricing to the internet and my customers from everywhere can order and pay so easily now.

4 stars for it because it isn't compatible with POS and I still don't know how it's going to work with line item syncing into quick books. I just set it up so I will update once I know.

The team has been very responsive and I really appreciate that.

Quality Quilt Co, LLC
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited January 11, 2023

Unlike some other apps I have tried the team is very responsive and helpful! Deanna has gotten back to me in a timely manner (in the PST time zone for reference).

Design and Customize
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 9, 2023

Teribble, the app stops working I saved and refreshed because the app stoped and my calculator disapered

kanboost
Romania
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
January 4, 2023

very handy app which give me what i need, espcially when you sell something by sqft,the app allow you to import excel data so you customer can choose whatever sizes they want. great app and great service

LKprint.ca
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 3, 2023

A very clean and sophisticated app. Customer support is very very good and will work with you to customise your preferences.

London Bullion
Time spent using app: 20 days
Edited January 12, 2023

This is a very useful app, no coding needs anymore, simple and easy, this is what I am looking for, Thumbs up!!! great customer service, helped me to fit my Shopify store needs.

mtcdisplaycanada
Time spent using app: 19 days
December 20, 2022

Ottima app per il mio sito e l'assistenza è super+++++ ho avuto bisogno più di una volta e sono stati rapidi e professionali è veramente un ottimo strumento

Artisan cadre by Lombarda cornici S.n.c.
Italy
Time spent using app: 12 months
December 1, 2022

I like this app! It helps me a lot! Also I got help for Deanna. She help me solved a lot of problem :D

UJoyIn
Time spent using app: 28 days
November 30, 2022

I was struggling at first so I reached out to them, They answered quickly and helped me get exactly what I wanted. Very good support.

Matrix Signs