Custom Price Calculator

Real-time price calculator for customized products

$14.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Breaven

Location Netherlands

The app is very easy to use and works perfectly for my webshop. In addition, this app has a super nice customer service that responds quickly!

b-sunset

Location Netherlands

Deze app heeft een enorm goeie helpdesk. Met alle vragen kan je er terecht en reageren ze heel snel!

Doorsnz - Online Roller Doors

Location New Zealand

Have been wanting this function for so long then it was finally available. App works great and support has been great and made tweaks to suit my needs.

Cioni Materie Plastiche Espanse

The app is well organized and flexible, I find it very useful for creating tailor-made products. The service team is friendly and ready to optimize its operation! I am happy to use it.

todaysfoamandsupply

I used the app to help us with our foam business, where customers can order custom sizes. It was very easy to implement, and when I had an issue, I emailed customer service - to my surprise they responded immediately asked questions and by end of the day they were able to resolve the issue. Thank you for making my life easier.

Claire Crowe Collection

The support the team provides you is excellent. Even though I wish there was some more complexity with the formula options (ex; if, then statements), the team was able to help meet my needs.

AppSkins

Great app and support. Asked for support and they helped within a few hours to solve the problem. Clear recommendation!

Storefront Graphics

Really good service with this company. Polite, very friendly and responds quickly without issues. I'd recommend this handy app 100%. I had a couple of small queries that we're fixed in no time.

Asphalt Collective

Five Star Customer Service...a breath of fresh air. The team at "Custom Price Calculator" have been extremely helpful and patient. We were able to set up a Zoom meeting with their team and they guided us with creating custom calculators for our specific needs. We highly recommend "Custom Price Calculator"....they are; patient, clear with instruction, positive, and most important, have a great product. Thank you CPC. Shalom, -Darryl

Brooklyn Butcher Blocks (LLC)

I really like this app for creating calculators. The team at ApiPPA has wonderful customer service and they really came through for me when I couldn't figure out some minor html alteration I wanted to make. Really great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11