Volume & Discounted Pricing

Quantity Breaks,Volume Discounts,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Blanc Essentials

We use this app for tiered discounts on the site. When I asked the in the chat if they could help implementing it into our theme Hem was there to help me literally within seconds! He worked with me to the best extend possible to update our theme / cart and functionalities with an amazing result! Hem, thank you again and to everybody reading this; these guys have created a simple but powerfull app!

Femmedecarriere

The product is very easy to use. They have a very good customer service. I recommend this apps to everyone.

Chiligala

I used this app to set up discounts for our site. Been trying a lot of others but this works best for me. Nice app with excellent instant support

Communauté Hêtre

Great app, very easy to use and amazing tech support. So fast to response and very helpful! Definitely recommend :)

Milica

The best support ever!!!! 100% recommended. I had a problem with the configuration and the team help me, they were so kind

innowation

best customer support i have ever received and witnessed. i am really satisfied. all my problems and questions got resolved without complications. and the support-chat doesnt just disapear after klicking on other things, so the conversation is much more easy.

KIN Candle Co.

Lots of options and flexibility to fine tune. Customer support was very responsive in resolving all of my questions and problems. Would recommend! I needed a solution that needed to be elevated to a developer to solve the issue. Parth followed up with a great response via email to tell me he had fixed the problem. He was patient and careful in explaining how to use the functions and logic of the app. Thank you!

GLX Bearings

Fast and friendly customer support. Best discounted pricing app in shopify. It is all you need for discounted pricing. Thank you.

2020 - 2021 DLIGHTS

Great support within 1 minute! Just downloaded the app which works really well. Had some unique settings that support helped me with at once without any problems. Great job!!

Jumbo Deals

Very nice app and good customer service. Just started out with them :) It is easy to use and exactly does what it is supposed to do !