Customer Accounts Concierge

Customer Accounts Concierge

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 29, 2023

I love this app. It works really well. And the support team is always available to help you, Highly recommended!

ArquiFlash
Spain
Froonze replied January 29, 2023

Thanks so much for your review! Let us know if you need anything else

January 29, 2023

Great app
The free plan for the first 1000 customers is a good idea for a startup website, they help us to use a fantastic app to grow.
no need to pay a monthly fee when you are still building your idea.
Also, they have good support, they help me to install the app and they fixed some issues I faced.
Thank you very much for the team.

Khan Alameer
Jordan
Froonze replied January 29, 2023

Thanks so much for your review! We are happy to support young companies and grow together!

January 27, 2023

Just perfect. Gone above and beyond to build our account page exactly as we need, and all within a day or two. Would highly recommend above all other apps we tried.

Score Draw
Time spent using app: 10 days
Froonze replied January 27, 2023

Thanks so much for your review! Let us know know if you need anything else

January 24, 2023

If only I could give more than 5 stars, I would. From the app to the support, everything is just perfect. Thank you Max for helping all the way. Cheers

Collins Uniforms
Time spent using app: 8 days
Froonze replied January 24, 2023

Thank you so much for your support! 5 stars is more than enough for us :)

January 19, 2023

Super easy to implement and has some great integrations. We ended up using a Shopify page that had a form on it and it wasn't loading, they fixed it really fast for us. Great customer service and a great app. If you're looking to take your customer profiles to the next level this is it!

Freemans Car Stereo
Time spent using app: 3 months
Froonze replied January 19, 2023

Thanks so much for your review! Let us know if you need anything else

January 17, 2023

We recently started using the app and were able to make a few settings very well ourselves. Everything is easy to understand and self-explanatory. I would particularly like to highlight the support: quick response and an absolute understanding of our change requests. The implementation took place within a very short time. Many thanks to Javi for his patience with an impatient customer :-)

Herr von Welt
Germany
Time spent using app: 6 days
Froonze replied January 17, 2023

Thank you so much for your review! Happy we could customize everything to your liking.

January 15, 2023

Javi and Max are the most helpful support people. I thought that I had a unique use case for Customer Accounts Concierge and didn't think I could use them. After downloading the app and testing things out, this app would be perfect if I could tweak a few things. I messaged support and not only did they respond quickly, they even found a solution to make my project more efficient/save me a lot of time. They taught me a lot about Meta fields and their use case. That completely blew me away on how customizable Customer Accounts Concierge can be. Javi and Max taught me a few lines of code/script and actually cared to. One of the best apps on the app store and I thank you all for being amazing.

Polymathing iO
Time spent using app: 7 months
Froonze replied January 15, 2023

Thank you so much for your review! Happy we could find a custom solution for your use case.

January 14, 2023

The platform is very easy to navigate. The support is perfect, very fast and efficient. They are very willing to make specific adjustments to better accommodate our specific use.

Madcap University
Time spent using app: 3 months
Froonze replied January 14, 2023

Thank you so much for your review!

January 11, 2023

I've been using this app for a few months now and so far it's been great. support is very helpful and knowledgeable as well. Thank you :)

Apparelee
Time spent using app: 4 months
Froonze replied January 11, 2023

Thank you so much for your review!

Edited December 30, 2022

Edit: Resolved an issue with displaying an error page when refreshing the page caused by a theme conflict within hours. Coming back to say that the app is amazing, their people are very dedicated, congratulations, it surprised me!

Fanavance Shop