Customer Account Concierge

Customer account page, Wishlist, Social Login, Reorder

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Les Terroirs

Location Japan

I was looking for a clear, simple, affordable customer account app (there are not many out there) and after spending quite some time working on it, I can confirm that Customer Account Concierge does exactly that.
Basically there is no need for coding and basic settings are enough to seamlessly integrate -look and feel- the customer account into your store, although I'd recommend working on some CSS to further enhance the display. The app allows easily to do so.
Also, three VERY good additional points : 1/Multi language is supported, and it is true ! clean and simple, I could easily add two more languages without using any third party app.
2/ The wishlist paid plugin is a gem. Simple, efficient.
3/I contacted the support for some minor issues, Max replied to me several times within one hour with clear and efficient solutions.
Definitely recommended.

Jazies.com

Wonderful app! Visually this app makes the customer login information look 100 times better than the default login, and is quite affordable. Even the add ons are affordable. Customer service is wonderful and very helpful! They respond quickly within a day, and any issues I've had they have fixed within a day as well. Very pleased! Highly recommended!

June 27, 2022

WOW, 100 times better! :) Thanks so much for such a great review!

Escape Bath & Body

This app is a must-have. Easily customizable, giving your site that "professional look" we all wish to achieve. The support was very fast and helpful. Its additional plugins really take it over the top.

June 27, 2022

Thanks so much for your review! Happy we could help you make your account page look more professional.

Forest Glory

Definitely makes the my account page more attractive. Reordering is a must have feature for many shops. As a bonus their support was awesome.

June 26, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! Happy to hear your found our Reorder Button plugin useful.

Joy Jewel

Location Japan

I chose it because it had all the features we needed to combine account information with Wishlist. The administration screen was easy to understand and I never got lost. I appreciate the fast and very helpful support.

June 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you found our Wishlist plugin useful

Fasorium

Must have app! All-in-one customer/user account, wishlist, social media login, and much more app. Great account interface, great wishlist, great social media login, great integration, great support! All customizable to match your main theme. The support is just a minute away to assist you with installation and cutomization.

June 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and specifically mentioning our main plugins

Gadget Glaze

Location India

One and only app to get social logins on your website. The support team is fantastic and replies to your emails quickly.

June 17, 2022

Thanks for specifically pointing out our Social Login plugin. Even though it is only one of our plugins, we tried to make it competitive both in price and quality.

CENGIZ AKTURK

Location Turkey

This is a must-have app. I will recommend it definitely! I really like the app and customer service. Very happy to find this one. Max is the best!

June 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! You helped us to fix an important bug too :)

FSMegamall.com

Location Malaysia

The app did what I wanted and it is working perfectly. Max was really helpful and solved every issue I've requested.

June 13, 2022

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy we could make it work for you.

Simply Spanish Wine

Location Spain

Only recently started using this app, but already I'm really liking it. The support has been excellent - Max and Octavian have been really helpful and tweaked a couple of elements that really helped incorporate this app into our overall store experience. As for the app itself, I love that you have the choice to activate the features that you want and leave the others disabled so you only pay for what you need - really well thought out. The layout is clean and simple and blends in nicely with our overall look & feel, the functionality is just what we are looking for - includes the key elements you want in an account interface without overloading you with lots of bloat, has good integrations with other apps. All in all, an excellent app, with great support and a very reasonable price. Highly recommended.

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your thorough review!
We made our plugin system to be very flexible so that merchants can only pay for what they use

Previous 1 3 4 5 6