Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

Survey Net Promoter Score, get testimonials & product reviews

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Summerboard

easy to install and use. Would be awesome to be able to archive scores rather than deleting them. nice dashboard feature

HEARTIGRUB

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have had customer guru for a while on our website now. Its lovely, as it gets customers to try out products. The only reason I gave it 4 starts is so they can maybe improve the appearance of their comments. Contine the good work! Thanks

Ooni United Kingdom

Time spent using app About 2 years

Straightforward, good UX. Would recommend to others, I especially liked the simplicity of the analytics. Y

Henry Top Shirts

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is great for getting feedback from customers. I really like the design and simplicity of the app. The only drawback I see is the pricing offer - I miss an option between the free one and the $50 one - I would appreciate an alternative of survey up-to 200 customers.

Milibone

Location Chile

very easy to use, but i wish they had an app to monitor everywhere. but despite that, it is very practical

AllSource Screening Solutions

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Nice way to receive reviews and allows you to have your testimonials posted right on your website. Don't understand the star score, we have all but 2 10/10 ratings but it says 3/5 stars?

Polka Dot Bra

I like the simplicity. The only think is missing that the merchant cannot respond directly to the detractor so it is visible.

Epiq Mexico

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App, but expensive, if you would have a plan for $15 for 100 surveys, following a $25 plan for 300 surveys, then you will be the king of NPS for Shopify stores, but we already pay around $400 dlls a month for Freshdesk, Freshchat, Agorapulse, Review Apps, etc etc, and we have online 1 month. Please take in account all our comments.

I hope you can offer a great deal for Shopify customers.

Thanks

Tainted Treatz

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app very pricey for small start-up business. Need a plan for under <1000, would love to continue to use it.

Carmelgear

Time spent using app About 3 years

Just getting strated ...too early to review just yet

Previous 1 3