Customer.guru Net Promoter NPS

Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited December 9, 2020

easy to install and use. Would be awesome to be able to archive scores rather than deleting them. nice dashboard feature

Summerboard
Time spent using app: 5 days
September 21, 2020

I have had customer guru for a while on our website now. Its lovely, as it gets customers to try out products. The only reason I gave it 4 starts is so they can maybe improve the appearance of their comments. Contine the good work! Thanks

HEARTIGRUB
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited July 8, 2020

Straightforward, good UX. Would recommend to others, I especially liked the simplicity of the analytics. Y

Ooni United Kingdom
Time spent using app: About 2 years
June 24, 2020

This app is great for getting feedback from customers. I really like the design and simplicity of the app. The only drawback I see is the pricing offer - I miss an option between the free one and the $50 one - I would appreciate an alternative of survey up-to 200 customers.

Henry Top Shirts
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 19, 2020

very easy to use, but i wish they had an app to monitor everywhere. but despite that, it is very practical

Milibone
Chile
Time spent using app: 3 days
August 22, 2019

Nice way to receive reviews and allows you to have your testimonials posted right on your website. Don't understand the star score, we have all but 2 10/10 ratings but it says 3/5 stars?

AllSource Screening Solutions
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 2, 2019

I like the simplicity. The only think is missing that the merchant cannot respond directly to the detractor so it is visible.

Polka Dot Bra
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited October 25, 2018

Great App, but expensive, if you would have a plan for $15 for 100 surveys, following a $25 plan for 300 surveys, then you will be the king of NPS for Shopify stores, but we already pay around $400 dlls a month for Freshdesk, Freshchat, Agorapulse, Review Apps, etc etc, and we have online 1 month. Please take in account all our comments.

I hope you can offer a great deal for Shopify customers.

Thanks

Epiq Mexico
Mexico
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 3, 2018

Great app very pricey for small start-up business. Need a plan for under <1000, would love to continue to use it.

Tainted Treatz
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 15, 2018

Just getting strated ...too early to review just yet

Carmelgear