Richpanel Customer Service App

Richpanel Customer Service App

by Richpanel

The complete customer support app, help desk, live chat, bots

Monomat

I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to add a live chat. Their support is really helpful and responsive.

xWatch

Love it!
I highly recommend it to anyone as it has a great free plan to get you started.
Support, chat, and email, all in one!

January 23, 2020

Paradise Ranch Designs

I used this app to make our customer service more seamless! so far it has worked and their team is very responsive. I recommend this app as a useful tool for the customer service portion of your business! Amit is amazing

Bonvoyg

The Shopify/Richpanel integration works like a charm and displays customer order information along with other relevant data. It's nice to be able to use a real live agent to chat with our customers.
And the prices are very affordable compared to similar apps. Amit was super helpful in setting up the helpdesk for me and clearing up my doubts. Highly Recommended!

November 29, 2019

Hey Abhishek,
Welcome to the Richpanel family.

BRISHNI

Just started using the app and I really like it so far. The developer is very responsive to quickly set up the helpdesk for me.

I really like the way I can perform order management inside the app and the custom templates for responses. The best thing is I can respond to all my customer support emails and chat messages from one place.