Richpanel Ticketing Helpdesk

Richpanel Ticketing Helpdesk

by Richpanel

Automate your customer service with Amazon-like Self Service

Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream Inc.

We were looking to transition our customer support team to a system that would be able to reduce our volume by introducing automation and offer our customers self-service potential. We started looking and testing out various different software companies and ended up stumbling upon Richpanel and honestly, this was the best discovery we made so far. Like honestly, no one came close to what this system could do alone for us! Our volume ended up decreasing by 55% so far, just because we utilized the tool's strengths (and that's just the begging week for us). You can custom tailor any questions with answers you want to appear for any order and make conditions when those questions appear. The possibilities here are absolutely limitless! Showcase different questions and provide different replies if the order contains a specific SKU, if the order contains a specific tag, if the order is fulfilled/unfulfilled, if the shipping method contains specific words or is equal to specific words, if the order is delivered, if it's not delivered but it is within/outside the service level, and so much more...like really there are sooooo many possibilities here! You can also style the answers however you want and you can even put adjustable data that will automatically change for different orders.
We are still working on finetuning everything and the goal is to automate our processes even further with Richpanel. Their support team is amazing and help us out as soon as any questions arise. They are also very receptive to feedback and already helped implement some changes that were recommended by us. I just can't praise the company and the software enough at this time! <3

activLife.net

Very easy to install and manage. I was up and running in less than 20 minutes. Their support was very helpful and resolved minor challenges very quickly. So far, I am loving the simple UI and UX of the app. I am going live and I will provide another review after a month on the system.

Nine Mile Clothing

Love this app! It offers you so much about the customers that contact. The support is amazing they really helped me to get started. I am new to this so i am looking forward to learning about what else the app can do! : ) Thank you!

AF Technologies

All your customers service in one place! And the best part? They support you with a free plan to begin! Their customer service is amazing and all the guys i have spoke until now helped me in all of my inquires!

Passion Planner

It's been a blast working with the Richpanel team from start to finish. Although we are still in our early stages after implementation, our team has appreciated the thoroughness of the Richpanel team to mediate concerns, answer questions, and provide a variety of solutions based on their expertise. They thrive on feedback in order to create a help desk platform that meets the needs of all teams and for that, it's been a great experience so far working with them.

TiZepo

Amazing app and great customer service.
I use it in different stores, itlian, german and worldwilde and i'm always very happy whit this app. Absolutely reccomanded

Sugar Daddies Bakery by David and Greg

Great App. Looking forward to centralized messaging and efficiency from automation. Love the support received to date!

Honey Comb Wax Co.

Richpanel has been the most all encompassing ticketing and CRM I've found so far Customer Service is excellent!

Vivid Tapestry

I just got this app, and the trial alone was amazing, so I upgraded. Had some issues getting my IG connected, by not fault of theirs but they were so helpful and spent an hour on a screen share assisting me and getting me connected. Definitely recommend them and will continue using them for all of our needs.

Vidlogix

All you need to know about this product can summarized as follows: It's pure genius. That's all you need to know.

Previous 1 3 4 5