Help Center, Live Chat & CRM

Help Center, Live Chat & CRM

by Richpanel Live Chat Inc

Richpanel: Helpdesk & Self Service. Upgrade Zendesk, Gorgias

partners.kchilites.com

The intuitive scenarios and integrated LiveChat widget make for a seamless experience for our customers. It does not work super well in combination with Zendesk, as it is designed as a standalone CRM. The support staff seems a bit under-trained, as they consistently seem to need to go "ask the team" for questions I have asked them. Still, the app itself is powerful and unique.

SpectraPure

Richpanel has been instrumental in simplifying our customer service experience for our employees and our customers. The self service tool has reduced our unnecessary phone calls by about 65% since the start of our integration, and has empowered our customers to find and edit their orders and information without having to call us or email us. With a CS team of only 3 people, this CRM has created a much simpler and more efficient experience on the front and back end of our operations. Love Richpanel!

MagFlair

This app is a MUST HAVE for every business. It helps me and my team stay organized and saves a ton of time. I love how I have all of my customers order information instantly available to me. Truly a game changed for customer support organization! (And the support team is super fast and helpful)

Tölta.se

Update: Jag har nu fått fantastisk service och hjälp när det gäller att lösa Instagramkopplingen. De spenderade all tid och attention som behövdes. Mycket nöjd! Jag använder den här appen för att samla all min kommunikation med kunder, i alla kanaler, på ett ställe. Den var lite snårig att förstå i början, men den funkar bra. Tyvärr har den inte koppling med Instagram (meddelanden och kommentarer), så den fyller inte helt syftet att ha allt på ett ställe. En annan sak jag saknar är att det inte finns någon mobilapp. Jag kan svara på meddelanden via mailen, men inte se någon historik eller så. Det gör att jag är bunden vid att arbeta med min dator, när jag gärna hade sett att jag kan jobba helt mobilt. Men på det stora hela funkar den som förväntat. Servicen från Richpanel är väldigt bra och snabb!

Foxhole Medals

The responsiveness and general customer service of the entire team is always outstanding! I would highly recommend their services to anyone needing a competent CRM team.

Andriany Fashion

Top-notch app that's easy to set up and use! Excellent customer service that gave us detailed explanations, directed us to the whole setup process, and answered all of our questions!

Fashion Hut Jewelry

Excellent customer service!!! A pleasure to work with. Answered all my questions and walked me through things

Atlas Bar

We previously used both Gorgias (18 months) and Zendesk (3 months) and RP blows them out of the water. Not only is the interface much cleaner, but the functionality and reporting are more robust. Our CS has markedly improved since switching to RP because of the better system but also because of the self-service option. You can end your search for the right CS platform here.

The Wealth Wing

Amazing customer support! Stayed with me to fix a confusion I had with email addresses and Manoj helped me to figure it all out!

Miansai

Switched from another app and our team immediately picked up where they left off. The Richapanel team is very responsive and works with us to improve on a weekly basis.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6