Richpanel Customer Service CRM

Helpdesk, Support Tickets, Live Chat, FAQ. Zendesk/Gorgias Alt

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Pyrrha

The app is solid but the support team really makes it for me! It does what it needs to but the support always helps so quick and accurate when I need them

Aklasu

Time spent using app About 2 months

Richpanel is exactly was I was looking for when it comes to CRM. Support has been excellent. I had an issue, and Amarjeet set up a Zoom call to work through it. The app seems very well built and thought out.

Amiramour

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

We wanted an app for our customers to use when on our website to get in touch with us quick and easy. To instal was pretty easy and to customise it for our/customer needs we had the great support from the Richpanel team already contacting us as soon as we installed, which was great! They explained in details all the features with us, we run tests, and their guidance was priceless. We wanted to remove all the task bots questions that were initially automated when a customer wanted to connect with us and the team were very helpful and responsive and helped remove all of that. Also loved that the display chat appearance we could use our own brand colours and our own photos. We just installed the app 2 weeks ago, so far we are very happy with the Free Monthly Plan that we are using. Our website: https://amiramour.eu/

Lilly Skin

Location France

Good app, help to save lot of time (respond to facebook and email in the same page) the support is wonderful !

Skyrro™

You can manage all mails, messages, and comments in one page, that's awesome. Also, The best support I ever had, really recommend.

partners.kchilites.com

The intuitive scenarios and integrated LiveChat widget make for a seamless experience for our customers. It does not work super well in combination with Zendesk, as it is designed as a standalone CRM. The support staff seems a bit under-trained, as they consistently seem to need to go "ask the team" for questions I have asked them. Still, the app itself is powerful and unique.

SpectraPure

Richpanel has been instrumental in simplifying our customer service experience for our employees and our customers. The self service tool has reduced our unnecessary phone calls by about 65% since the start of our integration, and has empowered our customers to find and edit their orders and information without having to call us or email us. With a CS team of only 3 people, this CRM has created a much simpler and more efficient experience on the front and back end of our operations. Love Richpanel!

MagFlair

This app is a MUST HAVE for every business. It helps me and my team stay organized and saves a ton of time. I love how I have all of my customers order information instantly available to me. Truly a game changed for customer support organization! (And the support team is super fast and helpful)

Tölta.se

Location Sweden

Update: Jag har nu fått fantastisk service och hjälp när det gäller att lösa Instagramkopplingen. De spenderade all tid och attention som behövdes. Mycket nöjd! Jag använder den här appen för att samla all min kommunikation med kunder, i alla kanaler, på ett ställe. Den var lite snårig att förstå i början, men den funkar bra. Tyvärr har den inte koppling med Instagram (meddelanden och kommentarer), så den fyller inte helt syftet att ha allt på ett ställe. En annan sak jag saknar är att det inte finns någon mobilapp. Jag kan svara på meddelanden via mailen, men inte se någon historik eller så. Det gör att jag är bunden vid att arbeta med min dator, när jag gärna hade sett att jag kan jobba helt mobilt. Men på det stora hela funkar den som förväntat. Servicen från Richpanel är väldigt bra och snabb!

Foxhole Medals

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

The responsiveness and general customer service of the entire team is always outstanding! I would highly recommend their services to anyone needing a competent CRM team.