Richpanel Helpdesk & Live Chat

Richpanel Helpdesk & Live Chat

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
July 22, 2022

Thanks to the Richpanel team who have a fast and effective support team and an application that helps a lot in personalized customer service.

elGenioX
Bolivia
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 30, 2022

Always fantastic support and a truly powerful app that solves a lot of customer service issues. Forward-thinking and progressive development from the team at Richpanel. Thanks!

The Calzone Kitchen
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 30, 2022

Richpanel helped us streamline and prioritize our cx. As a result, we created better experiences for our loyal customers and turned cx into a revenue driver. The Richpanel team has been exceptional to work with. They take time to understand how we want to use cx, then work to build integrations and features that support our initiatives.

Aloha
Edited June 27, 2022

Richpanel's features are far more extensive and really allowed us to streamline and automate many of our customer service processes. It is able to connect to Shopify directly through API, so you can update orders, process refunds etc directly from the platform which sealed the deal for us. Richpanel truly helped us take it to the next level of customer service.

A Good Company
Sweden
June 20, 2022

I loved this app for customer service and post-selling issues. This app is nice! The custom service works very fine and got all my question solved in short time. I used to use gmail like my customer service option but when you have so many customers it gets difficult, with this app i could merge all 3 of my customer services options into one, link the order, see tracking number, etc. Big time saver for stores with lots of customers. <3

WolfieChile
Chile
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 26, 2022

Great all-in-one app and super fast customer service! Richpanel is exactly what we were looking for.

Redcat Racing
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited May 18, 2022

This App is really the best CRM I've used. Simple to set up but great in all features... Salute to Mark, the technical support so far, very detailed.. and to Sonika who is always there to assist via WhatsApp. I will keep on referring this App to my other friends. I like the overall interface of this app. -Christian

Yasmeen Alsubaie
Saudi Arabia
May 15, 2022

This app has been really useful for our customer support team. We are now able to keep track of customer issues easily and the help desk feature is great for enabling customers to service themselves. The Richpanel customer support team is quick on answering questions and fixing bug issues.

DutyBox Australia
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 12, 2022

I love Richpanel! Waaaaaay better than what we were using before! Their support team is extremely charming, helpful and know their software well - I continually meet with them -- on occasion as needed -- to tweak & improve the inner workings of our setup. They're responsive, easy to get a meeting with anytime, and actually want to help us understand how to use their product more efficiently. We were able to set up a self-service chat box that has helped reduce the overall number of tickets we have, and the macros are super helpful as well. The analytics are help me better understand what's happening in the customer service area of our business. I could not recommend another customer service app more than Richpanel!

LOTUSWEI
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 27, 2022

I love this app! I use it as my helpdesk and customer service app. The app is super easy to use and I like being able to chat with my customers. I like that I can also use it as a CRM for my team. This is a must-have for any business and I highly recommend it for anyone looking for a customer service and helpdesk tool. https://www.kinkytoy.store https://www.shackled.me

Shackled.Me