Richpanel Customer Service CRM

Helpdesk, Support Tickets, Live Chat, FAQ. Zendesk/Gorgias Alt

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Andriany Fashion

Location Indonesia

Top-notch app that's easy to set up and use! Excellent customer service that gave us detailed explanations, directed us to the whole setup process, and answered all of our questions!

Fashion Hut Jewelry

Excellent customer service!!! A pleasure to work with. Answered all my questions and walked me through things

Atlas Bar

We previously used both Gorgias (18 months) and Zendesk (3 months) and RP blows them out of the water. Not only is the interface much cleaner, but the functionality and reporting are more robust. Our CS has markedly improved since switching to RP because of the better system but also because of the self-service option. You can end your search for the right CS platform here.

The Wealth Wing

Amazing customer support! Stayed with me to fix a confusion I had with email addresses and Manoj helped me to figure it all out!

Miansai

Switched from another app and our team immediately picked up where they left off. The Richapanel team is very responsive and works with us to improve on a weekly basis.

Primal Life Organics #1 Best Natural Dental Care

Time spent using app About 2 months

We needed solutions for our support team and switched to Rich Panel, and I'm so glad we did. The app is very user-friendly, and the features are outstanding. The self-service portal works great - customers can resolve many issues through the portal, reducing the number of queries. The Rich Panel team is excellent to work with; they made the entire process easy and walked us through each step.

LEDVANCE Shop

Location Germany

Great app. I will recommend this application to everyone who needs 100% professional customer service.

TheVitaPrime.com

Very easy to use, and works very well, I really recommend this product , support is really good as well

Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream Inc.

We were looking to transition our customer support team to a system that would be able to reduce our volume by introducing automation and offer our customers self-service potential. We started looking and testing out various different software companies and ended up stumbling upon Richpanel and honestly, this was the best discovery we made so far. Like honestly, no one came close to what this system could do alone for us! Our volume ended up decreasing by 55% so far, just because we utilized the tool's strengths (and that's just the begging week for us). You can custom tailor any questions with answers you want to appear for any order and make conditions when those questions appear. The possibilities here are absolutely limitless! Showcase different questions and provide different replies if the order contains a specific SKU, if the order contains a specific tag, if the order is fulfilled/unfulfilled, if the shipping method contains specific words or is equal to specific words, if the order is delivered, if it's not delivered but it is within/outside the service level, and so much more...like really there are sooooo many possibilities here! You can also style the answers however you want and you can even put adjustable data that will automatically change for different orders.
We are still working on finetuning everything and the goal is to automate our processes even further with Richpanel. Their support team is amazing and help us out as soon as any questions arise. They are also very receptive to feedback and already helped implement some changes that were recommended by us. I just can't praise the company and the software enough at this time! <3

activLife.net

Very easy to install and manage. I was up and running in less than 20 minutes. Their support was very helpful and resolved minor challenges very quickly. So far, I am loving the simple UI and UX of the app. I am going live and I will provide another review after a month on the system.