Help Center, Live Chat & CRM

Automate & manage customer service on live chat, email, social

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
customer service crm

Sugar Daddies Bakery by David and Greg

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App. Looking forward to centralized messaging and efficiency from automation. Love the support received to date!

Honey Comb Wax Co.

Richpanel has been the most all encompassing ticketing and CRM I've found so far Customer Service is excellent!

Vivid Tapestry

I just got this app, and the trial alone was amazing, so I upgraded. Had some issues getting my IG connected, by not fault of theirs but they were so helpful and spent an hour on a screen share assisting me and getting me connected. Definitely recommend them and will continue using them for all of our needs.

Vidlogix

All you need to know about this product can summarized as follows: It's pure genius. That's all you need to know.

Emmaline Bags Inc.

We've needed a customer service solution for some time, and after reading about the self serve help desk that Richpanel offers, combined with the very positive reviews, I contacted them. We were given custom options that I think will really help us stay on top of customer service, and help us grow as a a business. I love that our customers can find answers at their fingertips, and that they will still feel that we are accessible to them if needed. All of my questions are answered quickly. These people know their stuff! They explain things very well, and offer knowledge about business growth and systems that will benefit. I am thrilled with the ease of setup and use, and it's already saving us time. Thank you to Richpanel, I look forward to our continued relationship.

Azuluna

We had some questions about some functionalities of RichPanel and reached out to the helpdesk. The helpdesk was very swift in responding to our requests, and managed to help us to achieve our goals in setting up some automation configurations within RichPanel interface. Even though we are still on the free plan, we are still getting a very quick responses from them. The level of services are excellent, and would definitely recommend others to use their services.

Shibuya Laundry

Location Brazil

ultra fast technical support when I got a issue opening Richpanel. The fact we get 500 conversations for free and this level of service is insane to me. Definitely will keep using Richpanel for life with my current and any future business for sure.

Tags 4 Pets

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Nous avons installé cette app depuis quelque temps et elle est vraiment très complète comparativement à d'autres. On voit les transactions détaillées des clients, tout est regroupé à un seul endroit, etc. Il y a plusieurs canaux pour les contacts (mail, tchat) et tout est directement visible dans le dashboard de chaque clients. Le support est aussi très bien et nous très bien soutenu tout au long de l'implémentation et surtout pour configurer les DNS.
Finalement, on peut bénéficier de 100 discussions avec de nouveaux clients par mois gratuitement ce qui est pour nous important comme nous démarrons à peine notre activité.
Je ne peux que recommander cette application.

Krystal-shape

Location France

This app is very great!! am very happy I discoverd it, my business will be much better. the support team is very effective. Thank you!!!

Freshlinegrout

I would give this app 10 stars if I could! Very easy to understand and easy to use. It takes the headache out of the customer service emails. the feature I like the most is the order number gets pulled on the right-hand side of the customer's emails once you open them. They also have preloaded email templates. So basically you can reply to customers with just a few clicks. No need to write entire email reply. A top of the line app!