Customily Product Personalizer

Ranked #1 Customizer, Live Preview, Ready to Print File, POD

$49/month. 9-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

My Sign Center, Inc

Excellent App!!! Flexible! Have a ton of features! great for any size business!! I would recommend this app for everyone.

December 2, 2022

Thanks for your review and recommendation!
We're happy to know you're enjoying it! :) let's keep working together!

Momsworld

Time spent using app About 2 months

Once you know how to use it, the app is simple and easy to use, and it adds a lot of value to products and creatives. Customer service is excellent and one of the best I have come across

December 1, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We're happy to be of help, our team is always ready to assist you so you can make the most of our app! :)

This App is the perfect addition to our store, the team was fantastic at fixing any issues we've had. I would definitely recommend!

November 30, 2022

Thanks for your review and recommendation! We're happy to be of help and hope to continue working together for a long time! :)

Pawsome Prints

Location South Africa

We've been using Customily for a few months now. While it definitely takes some time to learn how it works, it is a powerful app and the support is phenomenal. We will continue using the app and learning more about it, we are overall very happy with it. The only downside may be that the usage fees are a little high, probably only for countries with weak currencies though. Other than that, thanks to the team for proving such great support!

November 28, 2022

Thanks for your kind review! We're happy to be of help, our support team will continue to assist you with everything you need so you can make the most of our app! :)

Own Your Stigma

Time spent using app 16 minutes

They haven't updated to the new Printful API token after months.. Edit: They have since corrected this.

Passion Gifts

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

It is one of the best product customization apps we have used so far. Their support is excellent, fast, and very helpful. Thank you, Cecilia!

November 15, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We're happy to be of help to you and your business! If you need further assistance, you know where to reach us :)

Wanderlust Life

I needed to get in touch with Customily as I had a problem which I required help for. They were super fast at getting back to me and made sure my problem was solved. I really enjoy working with Customily to offer the personalistion to our products.

November 11, 2022

Thanks for your review! ;)
We're happy to help you! Our amazing support team is always ready to assist our users so they can make the most of our app! :)

Heart of Gold

Great app for personalization. Really made a difference with online personalization for all of my products. Easy to learn and use. Great customer service. Highly recommend!

November 10, 2022

Thanks for your review and support! We're happy to have you on board and to help your business grow! :)

Lilies And Marbles

Location Serbia

I had a lot of problems with customization and I was very frustrated because it didn't work correctly and my trial of 9 days ended so I had to hurry up to do everything and launch the shop, but the app owner contacted me, scheduled a call to teach me everything, refunded me the costs and even added one month free so I can set everything up and start my business. I am very satisfied with their customer support as I really think they care about their customers. I hope the app will serve my business well in the future. Thank you!

November 10, 2022

Thanks for your kind review :) We're happy to help you; hopefully, this is the start of a long-term relationship! If you ever need assistance don't hesitate to reach our Support team again.

OTG|247

Seriously, the best customer service I've ever encountered!! We've been searching for months to find the right personalization app and this is by far the most user-friendly. Customily reached out right after we downloaded it to help us with setting up templates and more. Jose went above and beyond helping us set up our store front for customers to personalize our bags. I would honestly consider us friends at this point. He emails back right away and is always there when I need it. PLUS Customily has a really great YouTube channel if you get stuck. So far we love the app and would recommend :)

October 19, 2022

Thanks for your kind review :)
We're happy to be of help and that you're enjoying our app! And yes! Jose is the best! ;)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7