Customily Product Personalizer

Customizer. Live preview. Print ready files. POD integration.

$49/month. 9-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lovely Stickers

Location France

This app has allowed me to solve an issue with custom designs for my products. It works well even though you have to adapt to the app as it will not adapt to you. It will take you a bit of trial and error before figuring out how to use it. There are still a few bugs here and there but it looks like they are improving the app constantly. Happy to work with them. I recommend it.

vantagestore-demo

This is a great app, i recommend it to anyone in the personalization business without doubt - i can do all i think of and more.... they also add features and upgrades all the time so there's no time to get bored. Very excited about what's coming too... congratulations amazing work!

Friendly Mailer

Excellent service. My issue was resolved in the hour. We've been using Customily for nearly a year now to offer personalization of our sustainable mailers and stickers.

YoshTrend

I have started using this app for a bit more than a month now and very pleased with the features and support. Will recommend it to everyone.

June 3, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're glad that you're enjoying Customily and that you're happy with our amazing support team! ;)

bamboocustomized

100% recommend it... this app is a must for any store selling personalized products, great features, great support, friendly to use... great job guys!!!

June 3, 2022

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad that you're enjoying Customily :)
If you need help don't hesitate to contact us!

C. Richard's Leather

Fantastic App and super helpful team to work with! These guys are the best in the business, and offer a fantastic service!

June 3, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're glad that you're enjoying Customily and that you're happy with our amazing team! ;)

Dimples Baby Gifts

I cannot say enough of how customily allowed us to become a differentiator in our market, especially since we sell very detailed and highly customized products. My only complaint would be that when we started 2+ years ago it was not very user friendly. It still is difficult for me to understand certain parts, BUT the customer service which is now embedded via chat in the app, is beyond helpful and I have yet to stump them. Wish the price could go down, but definitely worth the price we pay.

June 3, 2022

Thank you for your review! We're glad that you're enjoying Customily and that we help you grow!
We keep working hard to make our configurator easier to use and to develop new features for our users ;)
If you need help don't hesitate to contact us! You know where to find us ;)

Deutsam

Location Germany

I can recommend Customily to everyone! Super personalization tool, works flawlessly and easy to understand. But especially positive is the service, I have never seen such an incredibly good service! Thank you!

Customine Unique

This app is so powerful, I can do everything I think of with this app. And the customer service is timely and good!

Regalos.Gifts

Location Hong Kong SAR

100% recommended, Best Personalization App out there. Robust for large or small stores, Print ready files generation on the background while light preview in real time for front end customers. integrates with the most popular POD companies for seamless production and fulfillment Automation. And Customer Service is top A+ Class. Thank you . Gary Contreras

June 3, 2022

Thank you for your review Gary! :)
We're glad that you're enjoying all of our features, we will keep working hard to improve our app and develop new tools for our estimated users.

Previous 1 3 4 5