Helium Customer Fields

Create registration forms as unique as your store

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Petshow

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Developer is very responsive to customers. I appreciate that.

Modshield Wholesale

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app does what it needs to do, for our store we needed more information from our customers when they created an account than what Shopify allows, so this was a life saver in that sense! Thank you Customer Fields!!
Do you Vape? Check out our retail site:
www.themodshield.com

Mapjumpclub

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 3 years

Customer Fields not only does most of what I need, but those areas where it doesn't, their support team is ready to help wherever they can. Very impressed to say the least. Would highly recommend to anyone needing more customer fields and would like world class support. Thanks for all of your help Chelsea!

Narwhallet

Simple to use and manage, but very flexible. I love the ability to keep my customers contained within Shopify and extend my metadata for our specific use case. Support has been excellent, highly recommend.

Malcolm Alexander

We couldn't run our store without Customer Fields from Helium Dev. It allowed us to save easily save vital customer information and print that information inside our transactional emails. The documentation is great and support from Helium has been even better, with quick and helpful responses. Don't hesitate to contact them if you need something custom with the app, or you aren't sure if it's right for your store. They may offer you reasonably priced custom development on top of their existing Shopify apps that more closely fit your needs. 5 stars!

Csep Path

Very prompt support and great customer service. I had spent a bunch of time trying to figure out how to do something, and eventually gave up and asked them if there was a way to do it, and BAM they made the change for me within an hour!

Lizzyjames

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app for expanding our customer fields. Very responsive reps, couldn't be happier!

Legobricksworld

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Robust way for us to store additional customer information eg membership numbers, start and expiry date of membership.

Groom Corner

Location Ireland

I've used this app to add an additional field (wedding date) on my account sign up page and also offer customers the ability to edit their account details (a basic ability Shopify should offer anyway). The only reason why I have given it 4 instead of 5 stars is that the additional fields can't be synced to MailChimp.

February 17, 2022

Stumbled on this while browsing old reviews. Just wanted to let you know that we now support syncing custom fields to MailChimp, Klaviyo, and many others through our Zapier integration.

Let us know if you need any help setting this up!

Green Life2

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App! No issues or glitches to report so we are 100% happy with our choice to use this app.Thanks Guys!!