Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Paper K Studios

Josiah was extremely helpful in helping me with the code and answering a couple of my questions. This app is easy to use. I love that now my customers can edit their info.

The Fvblane

Super easy, of course should have been an option in shopify store itself but good alternative!

Rose Rey

Seems pretty useful and working fairly easy. I give it four stars because the styling out of the box is horrible - 1980's buttons and inputs and looks nothing like the screenshots. You are able to add your css and override most of the default styles. Could be easier if they would have add id's or classes to all elements like the reset password button has nothing so I had to use

.customr-edit .cta-button, input[type="submit"]

However, it won't work for the message bar so you can't fully make it part of your theme.

For the other review who didn't like the url /tools/customr you can change that at least today. I agree I don't like that either. From the apps view in shopify click the three dots on this app and choose the option to change the url you can make it /tools/account for instance.

Trendydemo

very useful app :) Many Thanks :)

Boxys

It works exactly as presented. Thank you Customr team for the great work.

Tegen

Great little free app. Works perfectly and easy to instal. :-)

A Better Quest

Okay, that was TOO easy.

The only thing (and it's a tiny thing) I'd add to make it five stars is to be able to change the URL in the address bar instead of "/customr".

Thank you so much! :)

Eivissakinddesigns

Could do with changing a colour on the buttons but still great thanks!! Recommend!

Mozeu

Never coded anything in my life, I figured out how to install this and had no problems. Great work, thanks!!

Marvel Hairs

Tested the app and it works fine. I don't know if it will be easy for other people though since my website isn't running yet. If I don't have any complaints I will rate it 5 stars.