Helium Customer Fields

Create registration forms as unique as your store

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gronstash

service is awesome.

They are actually super helpful. thank you :)

Netpharmacy

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Customer service is second to none, installed the app and required a quick theme update which I could request via in app chat and Superstar Chelsea had me up and running in minutes. Such good service and the app works a treat!

Valiant Fireside

Chelsea and the team have been wonderful. They helped us set up our trade form and are very quick to come back with answering our questions and queries.

Sohopackship

Chelsea and her team provides outstanding support and we highly recommend her team to other Shopify store owners.

Eufloric Healing

Great customer service! They really went out of their way to help me resolve my issue.

Rongeorgejewelers

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app that allows you to do a lot. Outstanding customer support with very prompt response time. I highly recommend this app.

September 30, 2019

Thank you!

Shibuiuktrade

Working great so far and perfect for what I need :o)

Krowdsourced

This app has been perfect for our business. It allows us an opportunity to qualify our customers, and gather information that we can't through the normal shopify registration. The team is always very responsive, helped with the initial set up, even set it up at no charge to feel integral in our theme. Great service, great app. I highly recommend.

Grissom Gear Spirit Wear

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app allows us to gather information that we can't gather easily through the normal Shopify conduit. The support is phenomenal and EVERY SINGLE TIME we have had a question, we get a response back QUICKLY. It's easy to use and has been reliable, with no crashing. Thank you!

Whsljao

Time spent using app About 1 month

Wow. I tested out a bunch of different apps until I figured out which would be best for our needs. This app is super easy to use.

It's not only doing exactly what we need, but amazing customer service. We tend to be a bit high-maintenance with our specific needs and Chelsea was able to help me implement the changes I needed. She was very patient with my excessive questions and requests. I also really like the way our customer's information is stored and easily accessed. I would tell you to check out our form to see how awesome it is... but one of our customizations is that you can't accesses it without a password!!! Thanks again Helium.