Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Tokersupply

Works perfectly, easy to install, and its FREE. Can't believe shopify doesn't already have this feature.

Nicolesy

Update (July 7, 2018)

This app used to be free, but they recently started charging a minimum of $10 for it. I was only using this so that my customers could make minor updates to their account (email, password),

It's a good app but seems too expensive for what it does.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Exactly what I was looking for! I'm not sure why Shopify doesn't add this as a normal feature to begin with, but it is something that the customers should be able to do themselves (edit email, password, etc.). This app works great!

BTW, if you need to make any changes to the buttons, you can do it in CSS. I had to increase the length of the button to make the text fit and it worked like a charm. I used the Stylebot app in Chrome to play with different settings before adding the code into the theme's CSS.

Sutera Stockholm

Easy to add! Thanks and good luck on the big launch :D

Omnigeneius

Nice App - Does the Job, no issues faced till date.

Thanks for keeping it free.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto

Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

The Vintage Cart

One of my customers called me last month saying "I have entered the correct phone number but my country code is incorrect, and now I cannot edit my account details now, what should I do" OMG! I was in a fix and spent 3 hours trying to figure the *** out of the codes, but all in vain till until I found this app. Hail, respect, cheers. Wouldn't mind paying a few bucks a month for this.
Feedback: You may want to add a few more customizable options.

Technotronic

Perfect!
App is simple and provides a huge functionality.

11pluspal 2

Looks very simple and powerful app. A+++

Bundlefit

Works PERFECTLY! Absolutely great addition to any store.

Thank you!
Jon
BundleFIT

Iprint Online

Thanks to Josiah for his help.
Very useful app, perfect for me

Lines Of Lila

It does what it says it does. It comes with a simple instruction that's easy to install. It's in line with my lines. Thanks and keep it up.