Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Registration forms, customer accounts, and account approval.

Mybeautynz

Helium Dev have been very good to work with. They were able to customise the app for us and really went above and beyond to get it done. The functionality of the app is great and just works (which is all you really want!!).
Great work team!

Schandra

I was looking for the best customer app out there and I finally found it! Not only is the app easy to use but its highly functional, and interactive also. This app allows you to easily capture and organize your customers data easily and effectively, Additionally my interaction with the dev team has been a delight they are extremely responsive and very helpful. If you are looking for the best customer capture app/plugin for shopify, this is your app!

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app. Works well. Looks great. Easy to setup. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Ibella

Genial! Esto debería estar por defecto en Shopify. La atención al cliente es excelente.

Paper K Studios

Josiah was extremely helpful in helping me with the code and answering a couple of my questions. This app is easy to use. I love that now my customers can edit their info.

The Fvblane

Super easy, of course should have been an option in shopify store itself but good alternative!

Rose Rey

Seems pretty useful and working fairly easy. I give it four stars because the styling out of the box is horrible - 1980's buttons and inputs and looks nothing like the screenshots. You are able to add your css and override most of the default styles. Could be easier if they would have add id's or classes to all elements like the reset password button has nothing so I had to use

.customr-edit .cta-button, input[type="submit"]

However, it won't work for the message bar so you can't fully make it part of your theme.

For the other review who didn't like the url /tools/customr you can change that at least today. I agree I don't like that either. From the apps view in shopify click the three dots on this app and choose the option to change the url you can make it /tools/account for instance.

Trendydemo

very useful app :) Many Thanks :)

Boxys

It works exactly as presented. Thank you Customr team for the great work.

Tegen

Great little free app. Works perfectly and easy to instal. :-)