Customer Fields

Customer Fields

by Helium

Custom registration form builder and customer accounts

Vape Room Cyprus

Perfect! Unbelievable, that there is no default functionality like that! Thanks!

Hyatt Fruit Company

Easy to use, great functionality and highly recommended!

Padded Panties

Great, very useful app. It's a no-brainer. I just don't understand how this isn't a feature built into Shopify!

Wildifyme

Love it. Quick and easy to install and setup, and it just does what it's supposed to do. I added the "Edit your account" to the customer account.liquid page, took a look at the link, and it works smoothly. The user gets directed to a page on the website, rather than being directed to a different address.

Merch K

Nice app, works as it should!

Startsolid

Easy installation, quick functionality. I wish the code insert page would have recommended a spot to add the code (like a recommendation), but we got it worked out ok. Great tool!

Bow Tie Expressions

Great app and easy to install. Highly recommend.

Theplayground

Great app to make up for what seems basic but if missing in a lot of Shopify templates.

Wall Society

It bothers me a lot to realise that shopify or most theme developers made no effort to include a "edit" account function and it was pleasantly surprise to find a free app here that is exactly what we need and sorely missed in shopify.

I hope this app will continue to stay free and it is definitely one of the most essential upgrade my website needed. Great app, super easy to use and is a must have!

Sf Fashion Designs

Fantastic App

It was automatically installed for me, i didn't even had to edit my template, thanks a bunch!!