Customer Fields

Registration forms, B2B account approval, customer accounts

From $12/month. 14-day free trial.

Beeswax Rubber Stamps

Fantastic customer service! Works great, thanks!

Jacquis Preemie Pride

Took only a minute! Works great!

Oberon Design

Easy and quick, and it does the job that Shopify should do. It will save a lot of time and phone calls. Our theme had a link on the account page to edit the address(es) of the customer account. I put the new link just below that and added the word "Info.".

{% if customer.default_address != nil %}

{{ customer.default_address.address1 }}

{% if customer.default_address.address2 != "" %}

{{ customer.default_address.address2 }}

{% endif %}

{{ customer.default_address.city}}, {% if address.province_code %}{{customer.default_address.province_code}}, {% endif %}{{customer.default_address.country}}

{{ customer.default_address.zip}}

{{ customer.default_address.phone }}

{% endif %}

View or Edit Addresses ({{ customer.addresses_count }})

Edit Your Account Info

Dermadna

Much needed functionality that is very simple to integrate. Minor styling issue was sorted with support from Josiah @ heliumdev. Recommended.

Luxeremi

Awesome, simple and easy to install.

Tokersupply

Works perfectly, easy to install, and its FREE. Can't believe shopify doesn't already have this feature.

Nicolesy

Update (July 7, 2018)

This app used to be free, but they recently started charging a minimum of $10 for it. I was only using this so that my customers could make minor updates to their account (email, password),

It's a good app but seems too expensive for what it does.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Exactly what I was looking for! I'm not sure why Shopify doesn't add this as a normal feature to begin with, but it is something that the customers should be able to do themselves (edit email, password, etc.). This app works great!

BTW, if you need to make any changes to the buttons, you can do it in CSS. I had to increase the length of the button to make the text fit and it worked like a charm. I used the Stylebot app in Chrome to play with different settings before adding the code into the theme's CSS.

Sutera Stockholm

Easy to add! Thanks and good luck on the big launch :D

Omnigeneius

Nice App - Does the Job, no issues faced till date.

Thanks for keeping it free.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto

Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

The Vintage Cart

One of my customers called me last month saying "I have entered the correct phone number but my country code is incorrect, and now I cannot edit my account details now, what should I do" OMG! I was in a fix and spent 3 hours trying to figure the *** out of the codes, but all in vain till until I found this app. Hail, respect, cheers. Wouldn't mind paying a few bucks a month for this.
Feedback: You may want to add a few more customizable options.