Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable features, particularly its form building capabilities, data management, and API. It's praised for enhancing account registration and checkout experiences, simplifying pricing for different customer types, and segmenting merchants. The app's integration with Shopify and existing systems is also valued. Many commend the speedy and helpful customer support.

February 4, 2022

The app did just what it promised and what I expected. The form builder works great, it provides amazing flexibility to build but is easy enough to use. To add files to a customer is the best feature of this app.

LUCY WHOLESALE
28 days using the app
Helium replied February 4, 2022

Yay! Glad you're getting good value out of the form builder + file upload feature for your wholesale store 🎉

August 16, 2018

This app is really awesome!!! Very friendly customer service. Perfect! Exactly what I was looking for.

Mazelonline
28 days using the app
February 16, 2017

I have never done anything close to even calling it coding. I managed to install the app and create all the additional custom customer fields I required, with the "how to"videos. However I needed a bit of customisation. Although we're in vastly different time zones, the Helium Support team was fantastic - Chelsea, you're an absolute star and pleasure to work with!

Cheekitribe
South Africa
26 days using the app
June 3, 2020

The best app for the client page! Support is always ready to help you!

I faced a number of problems with the optimization of my store - the support team decided this in a day

lisse.com.ua
Ukraine
24 days using the app
Helium replied June 3, 2020

Thank you so much for the positive review! 🎉

February 7, 2022

The app is extremely easy to use, and has numerous functionalities which are very useful. We needed to do some complex forms with rules and requirements that was easily and quickly rectified with the support team. Brilliant customer service and execution. 5 stars all round, and thank you!

matt-714
24 days using the app
Helium replied February 7, 2022

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing your experience with form rules and our support team. 😄

Edited October 18, 2018

We've been using this app for 6months & we're very satisfied with their support especially for our highly customized form!

StyleGenie | Styling Subscription Box
Philippines
Almost 2 years using the app
March 19, 2020

Amazing app with great functionalities to build all types of forms.
Only recommendation would be to include automatic syncing with Klaviyo (which is in progress I heard).

The Royal Key
Netherlands
16 days using the app
Helium replied April 13, 2020

Thanks for the review on the form builder! We are indeed planning out integrations to both Zapier and Klaviyo and will keep you updated. 👍

March 9, 2022

A highly polished, flexible and well-thought-through app, and the only one which enabled us to do exactly what we were looking for. Very impressed and highly recommended.

Harringtons Pet Food
Helium replied March 10, 2022

"Highly polished" has our dev team glowing 😇
Thanks for making our day!

December 7, 2016

Customers should be able to modify their account details at any time. It's a given. The team at Helium are great to work with - fast and responsive.

Every Shopify site needs this app.

True Talon
August 18, 2021

It amazes me how much this App can do; very functional! Whether you're looking to create an extra small function in your store or use this App to level up your whole website's user experience, it is definitely worth a try. I believe it will surprise you too!Professional&supportive customer services and developing team, quick in responses, also willing to go the extra mile helping. Many, many thanks to Katelyn& Kyle!

Harland Gunnar
China
Helium replied August 19, 2021

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app's features, and that you've had a great experience with our support team. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! 😎