Data Export Reports

Easy pre-made reports: customize, filter, schedule, and more.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

XG Cargo

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Customer service is excellent, they were able to help me create a custom file for a retailer. Highly recommended.

OhnutCo

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is not only a very useful and reasonably priced app, but their support team is also very skilled and responsive (props to Sam!). I strongly recommend this tool.

eCommerce Mentor Academy

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is pretty good, plus the staff are very friendly. I recommend it.

I had trouble setting it up so I used one of their staff to set up my daily reports. Thanks Rueben

INSANE! Toy Shop by Insane Web Deals

Love the app, We got a perfect report for all the unfulfilled items. Its great app for getting the specific report. Their support helps a lot in creating the file and you can schedule to get them for auto-delivery to your email every other day.

CoolyPicks

Location Morocco

The App is amazing, i tried many data exporting apps and they all failed miserably, this works perfectly for me and has the best ROI for my time, and the support is amazing too, I can't recommend it enough A++

GrbNGo

Sam is amazing Support rocks

If you do not use this you are missing out. Highly recommended

I will use this forever

Everything4Anime

Location United Arab Emirates

Honestly, if you really take your store seriously and care about your numbers, you NEED a proper reporting system. Shopify Basic doesn't really provide much. You will find everything you need here. Don't expect much from the 5$ tho. It might feel a bit limited. If you're at the point of need proper reporting, 10$ or even 20$ isn't really going to bankrupt you. And they have great support. Absolutely worth it.

Wild Boar Liquidator

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app really optimizes our process for generating invoices inside our accounting system. Works flawlessly and John from the support team is incredibly fast and helpful.

All apps should have a support team like Data Export.

Thanks!

TG

Wild Boar Liquidator - Italy

Location Slovenia

Data Exports functionalities are all you need for reporting. With just a few tweaks we built a report that helps us import orders from Shopify into our accounting software with just a few clicks.

Can't wait to fully automatize with scheduled Email reports.

Keep up the good work!

Timotej

Picmondoo

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

very good app. In the beginning it is not easy to understand all the functions. But the support is great and helps at all times.