Merchants highly value this app for its advanced data management features, including custom report generation and robust filtering options. The scheduling feature is praised for automating tasks and saving time. The user-friendly interface and seamless operation are also appreciated. The support team is noted for their quick and effective responses. Unique features such as direct export to Google Sheets, detailed reports and UTM data, and a unique "Product Tag" filtering feature are highlighted. Merchants appreciate its comprehensive data export functions and time-saving capabilities.

March 15, 2022

Data Export and their customer support have been very responsive and helpful. They have helped recover the data I needed.

Jonavan Crail
October 26, 2018

Data Export has excellent support! I have been happy with the app, and using it to start auto-fulfillment for my business. THanks!

Motion Guidance
November 26, 2018

I really love this app. It's very easy to use and they have an outstanding customer service. Thumbs up! :)

JUNO & me GmbH
Germany
April 22, 2021

Fantastic support from David. Set things up for us quickly and easily, whilst answering all of my questions in a professional manner. Super impressed and thankful for the help! Cheers guys. Just to add, we also use their autofulfill app which has been a great app too.

House of Isabella UK
February 27, 2023

The app has all the necessary reports a store would need, (which Shopify fails to provide). The support staff is extremely responsive, helpful and their turnaround times are amazing.

Canna Style
Edited February 18, 2019

This App is by far worth the cost as it has helped us to create reports that showed where revenue was being lost. We have utilized the customer support chat to answer some questions and to help us with generating a new report and their service was top notch. I highly recommend this App!

La Bella Amore' Boutique
January 29, 2020

We have an export with some very complex requirements. Tried several other apps on the Shopify app store. Would get about 85-90% with them and not get what was needed.

Data Export has gotten us what we needed, primarily because their support has been top notch. Friendly, smart, and they follow through. If you can't quite accomplish what you need on your own, they have an excellent staff.

I'll be using the app as a third-party consultant who has many other Shopify users. Highly recommend.

CoffeeAM
December 21, 2021

The app looks great and easy to use, also the support was excellent. Thanks to Madhu for supporting!!

Rapsodo
March 27, 2019

I used this app to help me export my orders daily with custome fields.
I got all things that I would to get with Reuben's kind support.
He helped me kindly and with by last thing.
I recommend this app to every shopify customers.
This will improve your store and management.
Daniel Colella

Shop Metal Art
October 31, 2019

I was looking for an app that would allow me to export data for my pre-sell. I was not able to locate a report that could use with my info I needed so I reached out to support. Support had it configured and saved to my profile in no time. This has been the BEST support session I've had a years. Definitely would recommend to others.

Black@Apple