Merchants highly value this app for its advanced data management features, including custom report generation and robust filtering options. The scheduling feature is praised for automating tasks and saving time. The user-friendly interface and seamless operation are also appreciated. The support team is noted for their quick and effective responses. Unique features such as direct export to Google Sheets, detailed reports and UTM data, and a unique "Product Tag" filtering feature are highlighted. Merchants appreciate its comprehensive data export functions and time-saving capabilities.

June 4, 2019

This app is a good backup of the reporting module of Shopify.
I appreciate a lot the possibility to automate the reports on a daily basis. It saves a lot of time for my operations team.
The customer support team is very useful when it goes to fine-tuning a report. Well recommended.

Poupette St Barth
Hong Kong SAR
Edited October 21, 2020

Incredible app and customer support! Shortly after I installed this app, I reached out to the support team with a few questions ... David, took the time to understand what my business needed, configure the report, and schedule the reports during the same chat session. I highly recommend this app, for any business that wants to take back a few hours, every day.

Custom Threads & Sports
October 7, 2021

We use this app to download transaction detail by payout. The normal payout report doesn't break out sales tax and shipping, but a custom report with Data Export gives us everything we need! Literally hours of work saved. Love it!

Wild Goose Costa Mesa
February 2, 2021

Easy to use, great support team, and really useful to take advantage of all the data we have on Shopify. Thanks!

Le Mini Macaron
Edited February 18, 2021

Great app, great opportunities with all the functions and a great support. Will help us in our daily business to get great exports done easily. We expanded our plan, because we noticed that we can now use data export for every department of our company. Many thans.

FRISEURDISCOUNT
Germany
February 23, 2021

Great app if you're looking for custom reporting. They helped me create the report I needed namely figuring out the total weight of an order on shopify.

eeziflofittings.com Ltd
August 12, 2020

Sam is great, He even helped me with google sheets and showed a way on how the excel can make the work easier for my task

Bags 'n Clutch
India
October 8, 2018

Excellent support and great app. Fits exactly what I needed and the auto report generation is a great feature.

Elrene Home Fashions
Edited October 12, 2018

I use this app to export my orders to excel as I manually order the items and used to retype all my orders into excel. The customer service is fantastic and they worked with me with many revisions to get all the parts of my report looking like I want. Highly recommended.

Baltic Athletics
October 26, 2018

Data Export is Awesome!!! They went the extra mile to help us to get the needed reports. So glad I tried them as I tried many other App's but could not find what I was looking for and the level service that Data Export showed us was beyond helpful for us.

The Whosoevers