Reviews (2,179)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust data management features, including intuitive sorting, filtering, and scheduling. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, compatibility with various systems and file formats, and custom report creation. The app's support for FTP transfers, Google Drive, and custom metafields is also praised. Merchants find the app's automation of inventory management and detailed reporting capabilities particularly useful. The quick export process and the prompt, knowledgeable support team are also highly valued. This app is ideal for automating reports, speeding up product calculations, and effectively addressing export needs.

April 23, 2020

Would give it six stars if we could, thanks to the support of the developer. He put together a really specific report format that we needed, and we now receive it via email every morning with exactly the info we need for our particular store. Thank you for doing what all the other reporting apps simply couldn't do, and for the top-notch support.

Taste One
New Zealand
December 9, 2021

Still testing but so far the support has been great and hopefully this will work. We are using the app to send inventory files automatically to SFTP so that we can automate wayfair inventory updates - thank you for your help guys!

Dellonda
March 23, 2018

Love this app, very helpful with responsive and quick customer service. Thanks!

Advah Designs
June 8, 2020

I have been looking for a way to aggregate inventory. For example, the t-shirts we sell may have different designs printed on them, but they are the same base product for the same color and size. So I wanted to create an aggregate inventory for that purpose. After looked for this feature in many apps, I thought giving Data Export a try because rich reporting functionality and the flexibility of creating custom reports.

The support staff was super helpful. After I signed up for the product, he immediately jumped in the to create the report. He spent hours with me to fine tune the report to meet my needs.

Thank you very much!

tailgatenj
9 months using the app
September 2, 2020

I've been using this app for 10 days now and can honestly say that it will save me about 4 hours a week of manual data handling. The work Mallik has put into creating custom reports for me is amazing. I've now got reports that tell me all customer order info, a picklist, and we are working on financial reports also. Their service is second to none and I highly recommend this app! Thank you Mallik! You are a legend!

Good Harvest Organic Farm
January 26, 2021

This app worked perfectly for my needs. The support team responded quickly to help me gather the data I was looking for. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for more advanced reporting.

Jaye's Studio Retail
June 17, 2021

Using it for price comparison exports. Schedule is brilliant. Works out of the box, support is amazing.

CBDSI - Careful Cannabis
Spain
July 22, 2020

Excellent customer support!, they helping us a lot with our report, which was quite elaborate and they didn't hesitate to provide us with the a great support.

L'Occitane MX
Mexico
October 19, 2022

Great app and great support in the difficult world of good data reporting! This is the missing link in Shopify reporting we all need.

Velvet Heart Clothing
8 days using the app
October 13, 2021

Easy to use app. It provides you everything you need without a hassle. Customer service is amazing too. Highly recommend it!

Evo Shaver