Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

bisoulovely

A+ support. Thank you Rueben for helping me ASAP with the app - it does exactly what I need now. Very easy to export data to see everything on one spread sheet. Will continue to be a subscriber.

ohmygifty

amazing support! A very good application and very usefull. I recommanded of curse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scenic Rim Farm Box

Thank you Jackson. Awesome job. Highly appreciated. Your work simplified a task and made one of our processes more efficient. Love your work, hope you are available in the future.

SHOP CNY

Does just what we need with AMAZING support to help get it set up just right. Allows our accounting team to make order exports with just the fields they need to use removing lots of unneeded columns that got in the way.

TACHE®

This app has allowed us to export data not previously possible with the standard shopify exports. This data has been key to the function of fulfilling our online sales so without it we would be in a mess. The support has also been fantastic, helping me to produce a bespoke export perfect for our needs.

The Little Gemologist

I spent a lot of time configuring custom entry fields for customer contact info that I could not export through the order export function. Reuben from Data Expert customized a report for me in minutes that gave me exactly what I needed and pulled the extra order info that I needed. Highly recommend this app!

Upscaleman

This app makes reporting easy. Customer service is the best - they are available and will set up whatever you need. Very happy to find this app.

What Chefs Want! Southeast HD

App works well and service is very personalized and stellar. Received quick support at 10 pm!! The representative was professional, patient, and very thorough. Highly recommend this app and any other created by the same folks!

The Village Butchers

WORKED WELL FOR OUR PROCEDURES GREAT HELP SPED UP OUR PROCESSES. LIVE CHAT WAS GREAT VERY HELPFUL SPEEDY GOT IT ALL SORTED FOR US
THANKS

Mark Lee Fish Farm

Excellent app with great customer service. Allows reporting in order for us to pack goods for shipment. If you're unsure how to create the report, the customer service team can customise the report for you. Love the live chat system as it makes getting in contact with the customer support that much easier!