Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

enibbana.com

I am using the app for several months and I am pretty satisfied. The app is making all the reports that I need. The more important is the support, they have a live chat and it has helped me every time I needed it, and believe me, every body needs a support?

Hanabi

This app is very powerful and the support is helpful! I would recommend using this app if you have complex report to generate from Shopify.

Hairvivi

Solve my needs very well, It's very convenient to use. Customer service replies are timely,Recommend to everyone

jilliandempsey

The perfect solution delivering exactly the results that I was looking for. Add unbeatable customer service and this app has it all. I would highly recommend it!

eeziflofittings.com Ltd

Great app if you're looking for custom reporting. They helped me create the report I needed namely figuring out the total weight of an order on shopify.

MASTERING SKILLS with the WOODENBOAT SCHOOL

We set up our Store site in early 2019. And just set up another site this month. We immediately used Data Export for the new site because of our terrific experience with our first site.

ScrapLife

Just a great app, with outstanding support. Emailed in for some changes to a report, and they get done within hours! Really a pleasure to work with.

Monoprice United Kingdom

Great customer support. You can create different reports and have them sent to you whenever you want.

Monoprice Deutschland

The app has many useful reports that you can schedule. The customer support is very responsive and helpful.

Self Care Corporation Pty Ltd

Great app, provides the ability to get that extra data out of Shopify that is not available in Shopify out of the box - especially the payment related information. I found it a little bit tricky to set up the reports exactly the way I wanted to, but the Support team is quick and responsive and set it up in no time. The created reports are being emailed automatically at a set time every day and it's working great for our Finance team (and they no longer need access to all Payment information in the Shopify Owner section).
Would recommend this app!