Data Export Reports

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

From $10/month. 15-day free trial.

Petite Frileuse

I need this app just to export my tracking numbers ... the online tchat help me so fast ... wow .. thank you !!

REYÈM

Really helpful app to get a lot of different insights in sales, etc. I for example had Sales by Custom Collections made, which shows me exactly which collections work best, which need an extra push, etc.

Fire Fighter Industry

At first, I didn't know how to use the app. But thanks to their customer service team! Indeed super helpful and have solved all my inquiries. Will continue to use this app moving forward.

PLATINUM

Great app for export data with all reports you will ever need. Also great and fast customer service!

Millie's Sipping Broth

Love the flexibility of the app and the wonderful personal support from the company. They reached out to me to see if I needed any help and were able to create a report that made my like way easier!

LightBurnDesign

Awesome support from Dominic on a friday night! Helped me setup the report and i was up in running in a few minutes saving 20$ /month in the process! 5*

The Speedy Dish

I wanted to gain direct access to the data within shopify to do my own analytics, without all the obstruction of Google Analytics. This tool has given me the data transparency I was looking for and the customer service is top notch. Amazing value and service!

Thriftmart

The app is very good and helpful, amazing team that creates quickly customized reports to fit your business needs

JAKI

So far so good, team is helpful, live chat response times are very quick and can create custom reports to suit your need. Also exporting to excel looks good and the reports look clean and tidy. Far better than looking at shopify's reports and deciphering the data yourself. Would recommend

Dash

Such a great app, all the automated reports I need - super simple to set up and great customer service!