Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Birtwistles Catering Butchers

Currently using this app to work with several bespoke functions added to our store. The support is excellent!!! They respond to every request almost instantly. An excellent tool if this is the sort of app you are looking for.

Henry Bucks

I am in the trial phase and so far its been great and the support is fast and reliable.

So far so good

Bansan Penang

John was really helpful in terms of assisting in scheduling the report. It's nice to know that the application has a good support team!

BigNWideShoes.com

Needed an app to export multiple tables in order to import to our SAP Business One and stumble to this app. This app met our expectation. Support team assisted with my customization and I was able to import sales orders within 24 hours. Highly recommended!

All-Star Nutrition

Excellent app and developer support. We get our reports sent directly to our inbox each day which saves a ton of time. Also, if you need any changes to the reports the developers are super responsive and will customize anything you need. I highly recommend

Torgoen

It gives all the reports needed, including all reports that are not natively available in Shopify. I use it to GroupBY certain field like item SKU. I'd like to add that their support chat is fabulous and efficient. The team helped me to get any report i just needed. Thank you

JustIngredients

We used this app to produce several detailed reports for a large-scale Shopify store, managing to achieve everything we set out to do.

The support for the app is particularly great. Jaba was a huge help to us throughout. Would very much recommend

Atomic Amplifiers

Just got Data Export and so far it rocks. I'm not technical (just enough to get in trouble) but I've been able to navigate things easily. The stock "how to" vids are great. I was also blown away by the support on Live Chat. I had a question about creating a custom a field. Reuben actually added it for me, explained what he did and gave me some useful addition info that really helps. Definitely recommend!

Mainland Skate & Surf

This app helps us save a lot of time, which as everyone knows, saves money. And the customer support is amazing. When I can't figure out how to create exactly the report I need, I simply contact them and they take care of it for me. Couldn't be easier or simpler.

Maskela

Great app for business. Helps generate order list very quickly and painless. Scheduled reports help a lot . Quick and efficient support!