Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Trind 2

Data Export is an excellent App for generating the reports I need for my business in Canada and the US. It should be made standard for all users. The information it can extract is critical for accounting and forecasting purposes.

Frida Hallqvist

The team behind Data Export reached out to me instantly - and were very kind to help me out quickly with the report I needed for my business. Excellent service :)

Dream Water Usa

Really great product and provides a lot of flexibility in pulling specific data that you need to make actionable business decisions. Their customer service is best in class too, they respond immediately and solved all my issues within 15 minutes, HIGHLY recommended!

Moichef Fr

Although the app is a bit complex to get by, its served by an incredible support.
And it does what it says - I can get export of data for a cheaper price than Shopify Premium with this app.
5 stars to that.

The Gift Home

Grat app and customer service. Does exactly what I need. Highly recommended.

Hawkeye Dash Cam

Great app! Shopify reports suck, but this app will help you get the data you need! great customer service, will work with you quickly!

Juliette Et Chocolat Fr

Support very helpful.
Great app !

Owey Latam

This app has saved us from upgrading to a $300 plan. :)

Vntch

The app is very powerful and flexible. Good for doing everything you need but also complex to setup the reports. Good think they have an AWESOME live chat support. Really, a quick chat and Vincent set it up perfectly. Great tool!

Black Velvet Sydney

This app is everything I need. Im running so many additional apps on my store and this app can breakthrough the limitations of delivered shopify reporting and give me operational data to run my team. The support is excellent. I just run one report from here and it helps with my planning immensely! To understand my business checkout www.bvsydney.com