Data Export ‑ Reports

Data Export ‑ Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom Reports from any store data. Automated Export.

GearLegends

Support was fantastic, really couldn't have asked for a more helpful support agent. Everything was beyond easy and my expectations for only $5/m.

SwimZip® UPF 50+ Sun Protective Swimwear & UV Zipper Rash Guards

Data Export has always offered us really great support in using the app. So even when we feel like we're struggling and can't figure it out, they make it a breeze.

Summit Spirit Store

I used this app to help me view sales data from previous years. Tech support was fast and outstanding. They walked me through the entire report setup within minutes. I highly recommend.

Larabell.de

i use that for many stores! the support is aviable everytime u can also say i want PICTURE!!! or u can export what u want vendor etc or not. very cool thanks

MCM Expo Store

Great app - offers a lot of options on running custom reports - really helped us out. Great support as well - even helped with creating custom reports for us. Best of all it's way better priced that it's competitors - very happy customer!

Oh My Beauty™

Great app, great functions and GREAT support ! I totally recommend it. My supplier could not read the shopify's csv now it's okay

ThinkBurlap

Currently testing the app to see if it meets my needs. But the customer service setup help is the best I've had with any Shopify app so far.

Elon Tile & Stone

This app is exactly what we were looking for. Everyone is so helpful and willing to work out any specific report for you. The response time is immediate. Highly recommend.

SAVUE GmbH

Top Notch! Reuben gave the best support possible, would give 10 stars if possible. Helped me out with all issues. thanks alot.

TRU BIJU

I needed to create a specific tax report and the Data Export support helped me right away until we got it just right! It saved me a lot of time trying to figure it out on my own. I would definitely recommend this app!