Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

IdeiasPraticas

Perfect as, do all what described !
Very usefull for large and automatized data exports
Great customer support too

THE MIGHTY HOBBY SHOP

Great experience so far, customer service has helped with all questions I have.

App is a bit difficult to understand, customer service is needed to figure it out.

Pyramid Plastics

Great app. We use it to output price lists to an FTP. As well as some internal reporting. Support has been fantastic.

City Gas Gallery

In 2017, we installed this app on another store and we were really satisfied with the support. Due to the past experience with them, we decided to install them again and they never disappoint us!!

The support is responsive and helpful as always. If you are someone who don't have time to create the report from scratch or have no knowledge about it, you can tell them about your requirements and they will be really helpful with it!

Pini Parma

Very good app, this app will do all the reports you need, very good customer care with the online chat.
We highly recommend

CareEssentials.ca

Easy to use, and has access to all the data I need. Like the ability to schedule uploads to Google Sheets.

LUXCLOTHING

This is seriously the best app for pulling your TRUE cost of goods you have on hand! This saved me so much time and money!!!

Troop London

Excellent! big help from John who went the extra mile to get my report done. Much better than Shopify default report .! A must-have apps for every Shopify owner.

Dstinctive

Sophisticated app with special features such as ftp/sftp, detailed scheduling, etc. Responsive customer support able to satisfy individual needs with small interventions.

ELLA BING

Great service. They helped me build a very specific report. No questions asked. Highly recommend!!!!