Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Veggiecutters.com

I have never communicated with a customer service like this one. David helped me with my problem and gave me a permanent fix in under 5 minutes! much appreciated! - Asbjørn Margido Wold

Designs By Andrea Inc.

Great app so far! Immediately upon download I was contact via chat by Reuben and he helped me create the exact report I needed for my tax report immediately! App definitely recommended.

Vogue Boutique

The support for this App is top-notch. They are very responsive to questions and aim to help you accomplish your goals quickly and efficiently. I would recommend it to anyone who needs to run a custom report.

buysellfootballshirts.co.uk

First of all a shout out to David & John who stuck with me even though I was ready to give up.

I now have my report done by Product Title & Collection! something Shopify couldn't do on it's own!. (which is a shame)

but these guys are in a class of there own.

THIS APP HAS WAY MORE OPTIONS THAN THE DEFAULT EXPORT ON SHOPIFY.

Thanks again.

Stuart www.buysellfootballshirts.co.uk

Kalea Cosmetics

I used this app to automate my orders. It saves me a lot of time. Great app and great support! Thank you so much David!

IdeiasPraticas

Perfect as, do all what described !
Very usefull for large and automatized data exports
Great customer support too

THE MIGHTY HOBBY SHOP

Great experience so far, customer service has helped with all questions I have.

App is a bit difficult to understand, customer service is needed to figure it out.

Pyramid Plastics

Great app. We use it to output price lists to an FTP. As well as some internal reporting. Support has been fantastic.

City Gas Gallery

In 2017, we installed this app on another store and we were really satisfied with the support. Due to the past experience with them, we decided to install them again and they never disappoint us!!

The support is responsive and helpful as always. If you are someone who don't have time to create the report from scratch or have no knowledge about it, you can tell them about your requirements and they will be really helpful with it!

Pini Parma

Very good app, this app will do all the reports you need, very good customer care with the online chat.
We highly recommend