Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Clergerie Paris

Large possibilities offered to create custom reports
Stable app
Easy to deploy on different stores
Very reactive and helpful support

PortionPro Rx by Vet Innovations

This is a very useful app. It offers a ton of default fields for your reports and it is great to have the ability to create custom fields that match your business's needs. Customer support is very responsive and they will customize your reports for you.

Flax Sleep

This app is a lifesaver for calculating taxes for remittance periods, but mostly because the support is amazing! They can build specific reports with great detail simply based on my description of what I needed.

cremeprivee

Une app qui facilite beaucoup de chose notamment pour l'export des fichier CSV, etc ... je vous la conseille vivement !

Must Have Ideas

Great app! Interface/setup takes a little getting used to, but the support is OUTSTANDING. Does exactly what I needed it to do. Would recommend.

Medusa Luxuries

Awesome support! They guide me thru the process. I am a bit skeptical at first, but they did not let me down. I have more confidence now to explore and use the app. If I don't know what to do, just click the chat button and here comes the supersupport group! LOL. Thanks a lot!

FMUFitness

Daniel was beyond helpful. He continued to work with me until the reports were exactly how I needed them! The best part is there were no additional fees for the support!

Mini Street Kidswear

I needed an automated report to complete inventory counts at my brick and mortor store. This report was able to auto generate at the requested schedule time weekly, as well as upload it to my Google drive for easy access at my store. I had some difficulties at the begining with figureing out all the available fields and what it mapped to on Shopify. The tech support was incredibly helpful and supported in creating my template for me rather me continuing to "click" and see what came out. I'm excited to see what other reports I can generate from this app.

Flynn Jaxon

Amazing service! The online chat staff are incredibly helpful! Super useful app, highly recommended!

Penn State Bakery

Great application! Excellent support! We have several reports that use custom fields. I contacted the Data Export support who was able to help setup the report in the exact way we needed it. We also needed a csv file that was used for shipping info which needed to be setup to meet format requirements. Support was able to help get the file in the format needed. I would highly recommend Data Export for your reporting needs.