Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Selvedge Magazine

So far, fantastic. Customer support ON POINT! REPORTING JUST AS I NEEDED IT and have looked under rocks for a reporting app like this. I was skeptical due to high price tag (I went for the most expensive option) but it is so worth it. Highly recommend this app.

Eat FRESH HK

John and his team are outstanding- their customer service is best in class. We are so impressed. They could not have been more helpful and did everything they could to help us with our many requests- they have a great attitude and solved all the problems that had a solution. If you have many apps and require reports for inventory support, Data Export is the ideal solution. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Nikki Pro Nails

Let's try this app She looks great

Preis König24

Very good app does everything what it should do saved me tons of time and the best thing about the APP is the awesome support, they helped me out already 10 times and even created whole reports for me!

TAJ BOUTIQUE MN

Vincent helped me write two reports that will save me so much time doing my month end! This is a great app!

Feuille Luxury

The team at Data Export has gone out of their way to set up our reports so perfectly that we didn't have to do much work afterwards. We own a franchise and they require very specific weekly reports that would have taken forever to complete but it only takes minutes with Data Export! A++++++ customer service.

Bohemian Vibes Australia

I downloaded this app to generate CSV files with customised columns of my orders each day. Shopifys Export function had too many unnecessary columns that i was wasting time deleting each day. This app has saved me so much time! I also received some help using it via online chat- their customer service is amazing too. Highly recommended.

361 Degrees

Just what we needed. Great app and very responsive support. Thanks to everyone at the support team for helping us out with the setup and custom reports.

Food Not Flowers Shop

Great app and very impressive support. Responses are almost immediately, and the support team will ensure you are happy and ready to amend/explain/provide further information as and when you need it!

Littlefashionaddict Com

With this app I have been able to have a correct stock overview in a few minutes! the tools in shopify are much to complicated!