Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Koraled

These guys are rockstars and this app is a lifesaver! This app has made my life so much easier. The support they offer is amazing!

Proactiva Open Arms

Fantastic customer service and great plugin. Easy to adapt, had more possibilities and personalization than other options we have tried.

Solved us a lot of problems :)

Little Kooma

The customer support of this tool is excellent as they always answer to my question quickly and provided the needed support for my report development.

The tool is very flexible, and I believe it can do many kind of reports as you required.

Prix Canons

Outstanding customer service. They answered me in five minutes and respect all my requests. The application is really great as it allows to generate detailed exports of your shop. Personally I wanted to use it to export my orders with my suppliers, with a specific layout and the application allowed me to do it. The format of the fields is respected and in case of problem, you just have to ask and the technical team does it for you. Vincen, Dominic, thank you very much for your response. Godd job, your app is awesome !

Kokoon Online

This is a fantastic bargain!! Mallik help me finish this report in no time and it saves me an incredible amount of time. The possibilities are endless of what you can extract and customer service is the best so far with ANY app I have bought.
nice job!

The Perfect Sip

Awesome. Solved so many problems for us in syncing data every day. Really great tool. Customer support also fabulous answering our questions and adding new fields to the export!!

Garden Fountains Com

Not only does this app have more of the raw data reporting information that I need than other apps, but when they didn't have one element, they added it in for me. They have all of your customer, order, order status and product information you could need to create your own custom reports. This app is thorough and easy to use and their customer service is top notch. I would DEFINITELY recommend this app

Flymetothefood Fr

I highly recommend this app for reporting. Very personalized, Support was effective, impeccable, resolving my questions quickly.

Animetee

Service is great. Product is great. Price is great. I stumbled upon this site due to pricing, review and seeing it might just be what I needed. And it was. The live chat helped easy my anxieties as when you run into issues your brain starts to wander and worry. But the service dept was able to take my consideration and take action and was able to fufill what i needed to do. So good job Data export

Neil Diamond

Incredible app and amazing service. The app fills in a lot of the holes in Shopify's built in reporting tools. The app is straightforward and extremely powerful.

The support is top-notch and the team will accommodate any request and question, no matter the size.