Data Export Reports

Data Export Reports

by Estore Automate

Create custom reports from any store data. Automated Export.

Headlines Spirit Shop

Got fast technical support to get my first report going. The response was fast and in no time, I was analyzing data.

Bigtruck Brand

This App is a lifesaver. I have struggled with the shopify payout reports for years and always had a difficult time knowing which orders had gift certificates applied, what orders were paid via paypal, cash, etc.

Data Export is so helpful and now I get a report to my inbox every day detailing exactly how each transaction's payment was processed.

The support is awesome too and very quick to respond. I'd definitely recommend this app.

Ecocentric Mom

Awesome app and great service. This app has saved me hours of manual work!

Hyv Apparel

Phenomenal app. Was able to generate a report for us that Shopify themselves told us we would not be able to make. Give these guys your money. They truly deserve it!

Ucbstore Com

Brilliant app, period. Best use is being able to chat with a human who will create a report for you, save it to your store for future use.
If you have reporting needs, this is IT.

Friends Of Peter Rabbit

Brilliant app, great chat support, quick efficient and friendly, resolved our pap pal reconciliation issues. I would highly recommend this app.

Gunduk

Excellent service, resolved our pay-pal reconciliation issues with one report and applied it across 5 sites. Quick, helpful and efficient, I would definitely recommend this app.

2fold Print Supplies

Easy to use but very in-depth reporting.

Jimshoreuk

Excellent, solved our pay-pal reconciliation issues, created the report for me across 5 sites. Super quick service. Would absolutely recommend this app. :)

Tonic Bikini

Great app and extraordinary know-how and support of the supporting team. I was able to implement an automized new order report that directly goes to my fulfillment partner's ftp, so that it all goes automized. Great help, Daniel. Thank you so much!