Reports at Reasonable cost
Free report setup and customization by our reporting experts. More than 600 5-star reviews. Live chat support.
Report any data in your store
Order, Product, Inventory, Customer, Sales, Commission, Accounting, Refund, Tax, Transaction, Payment, Metafields, Payout & other Reports.
Schedule and Automate Reports
Export reports to multiple emails, FTP, or Feeds. Excel, CSV or Google Sheet formats. Data can be appended or summarized in pivot tables.
About Data Export Reports
Automate, Customize, Summarize and Analyze any Data (2000 data fields) in your Store!!
Each Shopify store is unique and its reporting needs are different. Data Export team of reporting experts will create the right custom report or dashboard. Our team has created more than 10,000 custom reports for Shopify merchants.
We also believe a reporting app should not cost more than the Shopify plan itself.
- Data Export provides line level detail and summary of the data. Summary of the data is through Pivot table in Excel. For example, sort and summarize order detail for any date range.
- Google Sheet Export – “Overwrite” function will overwrite the daily export. “Add” function will add new tabs (sheets) in the same Google Sheet file. “Append” function will add new rows at the bottom of the data set. Connect to Google Data Studio to create custom dashboards.
- Import data into reports through Google Sheets – Data Export can retrieve data from Google Sheets.
- Export reports through Email, FTP/SFTP and Google Drive.
Here is how Shopify Owners are using Data Export:
- Sales By – Country, Draft Orders, Product Type, Product, UTM source, Referring site, Vendor, Order Source, Gift card, Discount Code, Month, Week, Year, Year to date, Month to date and custom range
- Based on customer location. Sales tax collected by state and county. GST, VAT reports and Germany Tax reports
- Tax Reports By – Country, State, County, Product, Tax Rate, Tax refunds
Cost of sales report
- Product profitability reports. Enter product cost in Google Sheets to import into Data Export to calculate profitability
- Transaction, POS Location and employee sales reports
Shopify Payout reports.
- Accountants can now automate manual Bank reconciliations
- Metafields, Line Item properties and Cart/Note attributes
- Fetch data from Shopify apps like Metafields Manager, Infinite Options, Product Options, Local pickup and Delivery and many more apps
- Data Export can work with drop ship or fulfillment vendor API’s
- First time customer vs. returning customers, High value customers, Customer purchase frequency, Customer using Discount codes
- Partial or Full Fulfillment, Pending Fulfillment
- Automate Shopify's Order, Product & Finance summary reports
- Discount Code Reports By – Discount start date, end date
- Refunds By – Product, Country, Shipping Refunds, Refund adjustments
- Product sold by SKU, Units, Dollars, Inventory value and count. Inventory threshold.
- Shipping Label and Shipping Profit reports
- Google Shopping and Bing Feeds
- Industry specific custom reports
- Match Paypal and Stripe Payment gateway transaction IDs
- Google Sheets,
- Google Drive,
- Google Data Studio,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 15-day free trial
1 report template
Automatic Email sent at scheduled time
Excel and CSV output formats
Small plan benefits +
10 Report templates
Summarize with Pivot table
Google Sheets export
Priority live chat support
Medium plan benefits +
20 Report templates
Priority live chat support
80% Savings vs. other reporting apps
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This app is a great addition for populating metafields and further information in bulk through export/import. The chat support is fantastic and always happy to help build new reports if needed.
The Data Expert team is ultra-responsive and made sure the report was exactly what we needed. Great value in this segment!
Highly configurable and provides all the data I need. But best of all is the support. If you've got a problem with the data or app.. it won't be a problem for long.