Reviews (103)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, efficient Google API integration, and customization options, including map design and typography. It's praised for handling large data sets for bulk updates, integrating with Shopify themes, and providing valuable customer search statistics. The customer service, particularly from team members Jena, Jennie, and Jolie, is highly commended. It's especially beneficial for businesses with physical stores.

October 6, 2022

We started using the app a few weeks ago (after having tested different apps and not finding exactly what we were looking for) and are very happy with it. It’s free as we’re using our own API key, it’s highly customisable, and it works flawlessly! When we had a small issue we reached out to the support, who took on our issue super fast (shoutout to Jennie and Pham Van Hoan!) and found a solution. Overall we can only recommend going for this solution!

Lupi coffee
France
11 days using the app

Thank you so much for such a valuable review.

It has been our pleasure to help you out so far. If you might need any further support, don't hesitate to contact us again at sales@bsscommerce.com and our agents will be right there.

May 22, 2021

Great app that helps us identify our dealer network very easily. The app developers have gone above and beyond to make changes to the app in order to provide us with some customizations that really work wonderfully. www.eqtuning.com/pages/store-locator for example :)

Equilibrium Tuning, Inc.
10 days using the app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) replied August 24, 2021

A great thanks from Stephanie and the team.

April 19, 2021

The customer service was very extremely helpful and willing to help me as efficiently as they could through both chat support and even scheduled video chat support. They quickly solve my problems and this app does exactly what I need it to do for my online store. Thank you BSSCommerce!

Forward Notion, LLC
10 days using the app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) replied August 24, 2021

A great thanks from Stephanie and the team.

November 16, 2022

We had issues trying to find the right store locator and making them work correctly. Once we settled on which one we were going to use (Dealer & Store Locator by BSS Commerce), Jena and the developer Dinh Trong Linh were able to provide great customer service and technical support. They were very responsive, and they quickly were able to resolve our issues in getting to display the map correctly.

ZongGlass
9 days using the app

July 1, 2021

We have distributors all over the world and this app is great to show where they are and how to contact them. It's easy to use and really powerful with a lot of different options. We needed some help getting it set up and the support staff were really helpful and quick to respond. We're very happy with the app and the support!

One Stop Systems
8 days using the app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) replied August 24, 2021

A great thanks from Gigi and the team.

Edited January 25, 2022

Easy to install and config. Looks good too. Had a slight issue that altered some parts of the site but the customer service (Gigi) and Tech (Ta Cuong) were helpful and nice to deal with. I still give 5 stars with a suggestion to the developers to test the whole site before committing the code as sometimes a fix can create a bug somewhere else.

TailgateGear.eu
Italy
5 days using the app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) replied January 26, 2022

Thank you.

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.

Cheers!

November 30, 2022

I chose Dealer & Store Locator because of the various map designs available and the price. I was able to customize the map to best match the look of my web storefront. Installing this app to my website was quick and easy as well. I had a little hiccup, but it was something that their customer support team was able to fix quickly. Jolie Nguyen and Pham Van Hoan specifically were a tremendous help and very pleasant to work with. I would recommend this app to anyone needing to add a store locator to their website.

Leashless Lab
3 days using the app

February 8, 2021

I enjoyed the app, they have really good customer support which is great!
They reply to emails really quickly which I love so when I'm having any issues they are sorted out so quickly. Definitively recommend them!

Clothing Junction
South Africa
3 months using the app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) replied August 24, 2021

Hi from Steph of the team.

Thank you for your review and your patience so far although there are some hiccups.

Happy that everything works well now and you are satisfied with our dedicated support.

April 1, 2022

The app is very useful and easy to launch. The dashboard configuration is really friendly and it has everything we needed, I'm sure the fetaures it has could be really great to fit any kind of store. We totally recommend using the app! Also, the technical support was just great, Gigi and XuTho were really kind getting in touch with me and helping me during the installation. 100% recommended!

Georgie Boy México
Mexico
3 days using the app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) replied April 13, 2022

We hope that you will keep supporting our app in the long term.

Cheers!

May 29, 2023

Jena was a invaluable help. She helped me really quickly with my queries. Otherwise very easy and seamless set up

Ponchik Babies + Kids
1 day using the app
BSSapps (by BSS Commerce) replied June 1, 2023

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating!

We are delighted to hear that our agent was an invaluable help and that our set up was easy and seamless. We appreciate your positive review!